Movelat Relief Gel 40g
- Active Ingredients: Mucopolysaccharide Polysulfate & Salicylic Acid
- Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Gel
- Next Day Delivery Available at Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From UK Resgistered Pharmacy
Movelat Relief Gel contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid. Movelat Relief Gel is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness and more.
Movelat Relief Gel
What is Movelat Relief Gel
Movelat Relief Gel contains the active substances mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid. Movelat Relief Gel is a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) preparation which, when applied to the skin, provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
See more on pain relief on the NHS website
Before You Use
Movelat Relief Gel is for external use only. Do NOT swallow. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Movelat Relief Gel if you:
- are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- suffer from asthma.
- have pre-existing renal/kidney damage.
- are using any prescribed medicines
Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard.
How to Store Movelat Relief Gel
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton after EXP
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals
- Do not store above 25° C
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment
How To Use Movelat Relief Gel
- Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap
- Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click
- The amount of gel you use will depend on the size of the area being treated
- Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of gel should be gently massaged into the affected area at any one time
- You can apply Movelat Relief Gel up to four times a day
- Do not exceed this dose
- Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather or after a bath
- Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Gel, unless this is the area being treated
The active substances are mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w and salicylic acid 2.0% w/w. The other ingredients are isopropyl alcohol, monoethanolamine, carbomer, disodium edetate, polyethylene glyceryl-oleate, rosemary oil (containing citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene), purified water.
See our full range of pain releif treatments here at My Pharmacy