Lemsip Cough For Dry Cough & Sore Throat – 180ml
- Dual Relief & Deep Soothing
- For The Relief Of A Dry Cough
- Active Ingredient: Glycerol Citric, Lemon Oil Terpeneless, Purified Honey
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup has a dual relief and deep soothing effect and is used for the symptomatic relief of dry tickly coughs and sore throats.
Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup
What Is Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup And What Is It Used For
Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup is used for the symptomatic relief of dry tickly coughs and sore throats.
There are other things you can do at home while using Lemsip Dry Cough this includes getting lots of rest and drinking plenty of fluid.
you should see your GP if:
- you have had a cough for more than 3 weeks (persistent cough)
- your cough is very bad or quickly gets worse – for example, you have a hacking cough or cannot stop coughing
- you feel very unwell
- you have chest pain
- you’re losing weight for no reason
- the side of your neck feels swollen and painful (swollen glands)
- you find it hard to breathe
- you have a weakened immune system – for example, because of chemotherapy or diabetes
See more information on a Mucus Cough on the NHS website.
Before You Use Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup
Do not use for:
- Children under 12 years of age
- People who are allergic or sensitive to any of its ingredients
- Speak to GP or Pharmacist if pregnant or breastfeeding
Always read the patient information leaflet for any other warnings and precautions before use.
How To Use Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup
Adults and children ages 12 years and over: Dose is 10ml to be taken 3 to 4 times daily
Children from 1 to 12 years of age: Dose is 5ml to be taken 3 or 4 times daily
Lemsip Dry Cough & Sore Throat Syrup Ingredients
Each 5ml dose contains Honey 0.50g, syrup 3.75ml, glycerol 0.25ml, citric acid 0.025g, lemon terpeneless 0.0005ml
Active Ingredients: Each 5ml dose contains Honey 0.50g, syrup 3.75ml, glycerol 0.25ml, citric acid 0.025g, lemon terpeneless 0.0005ml as active ingredients.
Also contains: ethanol, E214, E218, E216 and water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our other cough and cold remedies here at My Pharmacy