Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream 40ml
- Effective Relief From Nipple Pain
- Doesn't Need To Be Removed Before Breastfeeding
- All Organic Ingredients
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin can help soothe and protect sore nipples. The most common cause of sore nipples in breastfeeding women is uncomfortable attachment of the baby at the breast
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream
What Is Lansinoh HPA Lanolin?
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin can help soothe and protect sore nipples. The most common cause of sore nipples in breastfeeding women is uncomfortable attachment of the baby at the breast. This product is forumlated in a very safe and organic manner so it does not have to be removed before breastfeeding, ensuring the comfort will last much longer than other non-organic creams.
See more on breastfeeding on the NHS website
Before You Use Lansinoh HPA Lanolin
Do not use this product if:
- you or your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
- Apply after each feed or more often if required.
- Dry nipples using a clean cloth.
- With clean hands, soften a pea sized amount between the fingers.
- Apply to the entire nipple area.
- If required, apply another small amount into the centre of a disposable breast pad.
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If your baby gets any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
100% Lansinoh HPA Lanolin.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com