Lamisil AT 1% spray 15ml
- Effective Athletes Foot Treatment
- Next Day Delivery Available
- Easy To Use Spray
Do you have athlete’s foot? Lamisil AT Spray treats Athletes foot, cased by fungal infection. It helps destroy the bacteria that causes fungal infection and reduces inflammation, redness and itching.
What Lamisil AT 1% Spray is and what it is used for
Lamisil AT 1% Spray contains the active ingredient terbinafine which is an antifungal used to treat skin problems caused by fungi in:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) – Athlete’s foot appears only on the feet (usually both, but not always), where it often appears in between the toes. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. The most common type of athlete’s foot causes cracking or scaling of the skin, but you may also have mild swelling, blisters, or weeping ulcers. Lamisil AT 1% Spray is recommended for athlete’s foot when it occurs between the toes. If you have a fungal nail infection (fungus inside and under the nail) with discolouration of the nails and changes in nail texture (thick or flaky), you should consult your doctor because Lamisil AT 1% Spray is not appropriate for this type of infection
- Dhobie itch/jock itch (tinea cruris) – Dhobie itch appears in the groin and inner thigh area, usually on both sides but often with one side more than the other, where it can spread further between the legs to the buttocks, or up towards the stomach. Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters.
How to use Lamisil AT 1% Spray
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Adults – Lamisil AT 1% Spray is applied once a day, for one week only, for all fungal infections.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin
- Remove the cap from the spray bottle – If using the medicine for the first time, press the pump a few times until you achieve an even spray
- Spray enough of the solution from a distance of 5 to 10 cm to thoroughly wet the affected skin. When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated
What Lamisil AT 1% Spray contains
The active ingredient is terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w. The other ingredients are purified water, ethanol, propylene glycol and cetomacrogol 1000 (see also Section 2 ‘Important information about some of the ingredients of Lamisil AT 1% Spray’).
See our other foot care range
Like all medicines, Lamisil AT 1% Spray can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
STOP using the spray and seek medical help
immediately if you have any of the following very rare
• Difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic
• Severe itching of the skin, with red rash or raised
lumps, hives or blisters.
Common: (may affect up to 1 in 10 people): skin peeling,
Uncommon: (may affect up to 1 in 100 people): skin
lesions, scab, skin colour changes, redness, burning, pain
and irritation at the site of application.
These common and uncommon side effects are usually
harmless and you can carry on using the spray.
Rare: (may affect up to 1 in 1000 people): eye irritation,
dry skin, contact dermatitis, eczema, worsening of