Lamisil AT 1% Gel 15g
- Effective Treatment for Athlete's Foot
- Active Ingredient: Terbinafine, 1% w/w
- Relieves Itching And Burning Sensations
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Lamisil AT 1% Gel contains the active ingredient terbinafine which is an antifungal used to treat skin problems caused by fungi in athlete’s foot, dhobie itch and ringworm.
Lamisil AT 1% Gel
What is Lamisil AT 1% Gel
Lamisil AT 1% Spray contains the active ingredient terbinafine which is an antifungal used to treat skin problems caused by fungi in athlete’s foot – athlete’s foot appears only on the feet, where it often appears in between the toes. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. The most common type of athlete’s foot causes cracking or scaling of the skin, but you may also have mild swelling, blisters, or weeping ulcers. This product is recommended for athlete’s foot when it occurs between the toes. It is also recommended to use this product if you have dhobie itch or ringworm.
See more information on ringworm on the NHS website
Before You Use
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine listed further below.
- Do not use near your eyes
- This product is NOT recommended for children under 16 years of age
- Lamisil is intended for use on the skin only
- Avoid inhaling this product
How to Store Lamisil
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date on the label and carton after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store in original package to protect from light and moisture.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help to protect the environment
How To Use Lamisil AT 1% Gel
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin
- Unscrew the cap – If using the medicine for the first time, use the point in the cap to pierce the top of the tube then gently squeeze out the gel
- Rub the gel in lightly to the affected skin and surrounding areas (avoid application to where alcohol could cause stinging or irritation). When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night
- Replace the cap on the tube and wash your hands
The active ingredient is terbinafine, 1% w/w. The other ingredients are water, ethanol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 20, carbomer, sorbitan laurate, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide and butylated hydroxytoluene.