Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips – 4 Strips
- Cooling Relief For a Fever
- Easy To Apply
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids are soft gel sheets are specially designed to provide insant cooling relief to discomfort associated with migraine and headaches in children.
Kool 'n' Soothe Kids Cooling Strips
Buy Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips Online. To Buy Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips are soft gel sheets specifically designed to provide instant cooling relief to discomfort associated with migraine and headaches. Ready to use, without the need of refrigeration, each strip provides up to 8 hours of cooling relief.
Kool ‘n’ Soothe Kids Cooling Strips are safe to use alongside other pain relief medication such as paracetamol and ibuprofen. This version of the product is safe for children over the age of 1 year and can also be used by adults.
Kool n Soothe Kids
Follow the below steps to use Kool n Soothe Kids correctly, providing the best possible results:
- Firstly, cut or tear open the sachet and remove one gel sheet
- Remove the transparent film from the back of the gel sheet and discard
- Wipe away any sweat from the skin before application
- Place the Kool n Soothe Kids sheet on the forehead or back of the neck
- If needed, you can cut the gel sheet to a suitable size using scissors
- To prevent drying, store the unused gel sheet in the sachets by folding over the top twice
- For the best results use each gel sheet only once
- Kool n Soothe Kids sheet won’t stick to the skin well if it’s removed and reapplied frequently.
Kool n Soothe Migraine
Kool n Soothe Migraine are designed to soothe and relieve any pain and discomfort experienced during a migraine. A migraine is usually a moderate or severe headache felt as a throbbing pain on one side of the head.
Symptoms such as feeling sick, being sick and increased sensitivity to light or sound are reported in many people. It’s a common health condition and usually begins in early adulthood.
There is currently no cure for migraines, but a number of treatments are available to help reduce symptoms and this includes Kool n Soothe Migraine.
Other treatment options include:
- Painkillers – over the counter medicines such as paracetamol and ibuprofen
- Triptans – these help reverse changes in the brain that can cause migraines, Sumatriptan is one of them.
- Anti-emetics – medicines used to relieve the feeling of nausea or being sick.
Kool n Soothe Migraine Pain Relief
How to store Kool n Soothe Migraine Pain Relief:
- Store in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature.
- Do not store in the freezer.
Like with all medication, Kool n Soothe Migraine Pain Relief may cause side effects in certain people. However, this product is not expected to cause any side effects. If any signs of a serious allergic reaction are displayed, seek medical attention immediately.
Some of the signs of an allergic reaction include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the eyelids, face or lips
- Rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body)
How Does Kool n Soothe Work?
You may be asking the question “How does Kool n Soothe work?”
As a non-medicinal product, it’s made out of a water-based gel on a fabric sheet. When applied to the skin, the heat causes the water in each of the sheets to evaporate, causing a cooling effect on the skin.
If you have any other questions concerning “How does Kool n Soothe work?” please contact our customer support team.
Kool n Soothe Ingredients
Kool n Soothe Ingredients include Water and Methyl Paraben. Methyl Paraben is used to prolong the shelf life of certain products. Water on the other hand is the main ingredient that helps Kool n Soothe Kids Cooling Strip work its wonders.
With a high percentage of water, it works with the body’s natural cooling system to help cool the body.
The Kool n Soothe Ingredients provide a gentle, soothing sensation on the forehead, providing relief from pain and discomfort.
Kool n Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips 4 Strips
Kool n Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips 4 Strips Features:
- Instant cooling
- Relief from migraines
- No need to refrigerate
- Up to 8 hours of pain relief
- No sticky residue
Kool n Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips 4 Strips are suitable for adults and children. Children need to be under the supervision of an adult.
Kids Cooling Strip
Before using a Kids Cooling Strip, you should be aware of the following notes:
- This product is not suitable for children under 1 year
- Kids Cooling Strip is intended for the cooling relief of a fever
- This is not a medication
- This is not intended to bring down a child’s body temperature
- Use the Kids Cooling Strip as soon as the sachet is open.
Due to the risk of suffocation or choking never place the Kool Strips gel sheet on, near or over the mouth / nose: use only under adult supervision and never leave your child or those who cannot remove the gel sheet by themselves unattended.
Whilst using the product do not apply to wounded, irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin.
Use only as directed for external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
If your child is flushed or sweaty, they may have a fever-it is therefore important to check their temperature. If your child has a headache, or a rash, or if they have any other signs of being unwell such as sleepiness or drowsiness, you must seek medical advice.
If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
Seek medical advice if your child experiences side effects or allergic reactions the Kool Strips gel sheet will not stick to the skin if the skin is wet, or if the gel sheet comes into contact with hair or clothing store away from children and those unable to use the product safely by themselves.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.