Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops 10ml
- Can be used with contact lenses
- Long-lasting (at least 300 drops per bottle)
- Can be used for up to 6 months after opening
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops instantly rehydrate and refresh dry, tired or irritated eyes. These drops are specially formulated to help your eyes tackle aspects of modern living, such as contact lenses wear, computer usage, driving, air conditioning / central heating and polluted atmospheres.
What Are Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops And What Are They Used For
Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops instantly rehydrate and refresh dry, tired or irritated eyes. These drops are specially formulated to improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions as well as after ophthalmosurgical interventions. The formulation contains specially designed and natural ingredients that replenish your tears, lubricating your eyes so you can feel an immediate difference. Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops are made with purified water and are safe for use with contact lenses. The bottle is specially designed to only put out one drop at a time so you don’t have to be as precise and apply them with ease.
How To Use Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops
Remove the protective cap. Hold the COMOD bottle in your hand such that you hold the shoulder of the bottle with your thumb and the base of the bottle with your index and middle finger. Use your free hand to slightly pull your lower eyelid away from your eye. You can also use your second hand as a support for the hand which you are using for the bottle. Dispense one drop in each eye by quickly pressing the bottom of the bottle once. The liquid spreads evenly when you close your eye slowly.
Before You Use Hylo-COMOD Eye Drops
- Only one person should be treated with the contents of a bottle of eye drops in order to avoid possible contamination. Eye drops should only be administered if the pack is still intact before the first application.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or eye practitioner
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
Active Ingredients: 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrate Buffer, Sorbital and Water. Preservative free.