HuxD3 3200 IU Capsules (30)
- 3,200 IU Colecalciferol
- Halal and kosher Vitamin D3
- Active Ingredient: Colecalciferol
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
HuxD3 is a food supplement. Peanut & Soya Oil free, gelatine free, suitable for vegetarians, alcohol free, highly absorbable, preservative free, yeast free.
HuxD3 Capsules Consumption Precautions
DO NOT take HuxD3 Capsules if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to vitamin D or any of the other ingredients in the capsules
- have high levels of vitamin D in your blood (hypervitaminosis D)
- have high blood levels of calcium (hypercalcaemia) or high urine levels of calcium (hypercalciuria)
- have kidney stones or serious kidney problems.
Check with your doctor before taking HuxD3 if you:
- have kidney damage or disease. Your doctor may want to measure the levels of calcium in your blood or urine
- are being treated for heart disease
- have sarcoidosis (an immune system disorder which may affect your liver, lungs, skin or lymph nodes)
- are already taking additional doses of calcium or vitamin D. Whilst you are taking Fultium-D3 your doctor will monitor your blood levels of calcium to make sure they are not too high.
- If you forget to take your capsules, take it as soon as possible and continue to take the capsules as normal. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten capsule.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 12.
If you take more HuxD3 than you should
You should only take what your doctor recommends. If you accidentally take one capsule too many, nothing is likely to happen. If you accidentally take several capsules too many tell your doctor or get other medical advice immediately.
Possible Side Effects
Like all supplements, HuxD3 can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Side effects with HuxD3 may include:
- too much calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia).You may feel or be sick, lose your appetite, have constipation, stomach ache, feel very thirsty, have muscle weakness, drowsiness or confusion.
- too much calcium in your urine (hypercalciuria).
Storing HuxD3 Capsules
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Store blister foil in the original container in order to protect from light.
- Do not use Fultium-D3 after the expiry date which is stated on the carton as “EXP”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Supplements should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of supplements no longer required.
The active ingredient (which makes the supplement work) is colecalciferol. Each capsule contains 3,200 IU colecalciferol (equivalent to 80 micrograms Vitamin D3). The other ingredients are:
- Capsule Content
- Maize oil, refined
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) (E321)
- Capsule Shell
- Chlorophyllin copper complex sodium (E141)
- Purified Water