Glutarol 10% w/w Cutaneous Solution 10ml
- Effective Treatment For Warts And Verrucas
- Prevents Infection From Spreading
- Kills Virus Causing The Wart/Verruca
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Glutarol Cutaneous Solution is a paint for treating warts and verrucas. The active ingredient of this product is glutaraldehyde which works by killing the virus that causes the wart or verruca.
Glutarol 10% w/w Cutaneous Solution
What Is Glutarol Cutaneous Solution?
Glutarol Cutaneous Solution is a paint for treating warts and verrucas. The active ingredient of this product is glutaraldehyde which works by killing the virus that causes the wart or verruca. It also dries the wart or verruca and surrounding skin to prevent the infection from spreading.
See more on warts/verrucas on the NHS website
Before You Use Glutarol Cutaneous Solution
Do not use this product:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
- anywhere on or near your face, bottom or genital area.
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hairs growing on them or any other spots.
How To Use
- Soak the affected area in hot, soapy water for 2-3 minutes.
- Dry the area thoroughly with your own towel (this will help stop the infection from spreading to other people).
- Gently rub away any loose hard skin from the surface of the wart or verruca with an emery board or a piece of pumice stone (do not let anyone else use the emery board or pumice stone as the infection may spread to them).
- Unscrew the cap of the bottle and, using the applicator attached to the inside of the cap, carefully apply two coats of the paint to the top of the wart or verruca ONLY:
- avoid spreading onto surrounding healthy skin
- allow the first coat to dry for a few minutes before applying the second coat.
- There is no need to cover the wart or verruca with a plaster.
- The length of the treatment will vary depending on the size and resistance of the wart or verruca.
Like all medicines, Glutarol Cutaneous Solution has side effects. Although not everybody gets them, some of these side effects include:
- mild local skin rashes
- skin irritation
- severe irritation may occur – if this happens stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The active ingredient is glutaraldehyde (10% w/v). The other ingredients are purified water and industrial methylated spirit.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com