Doublebase Once Emollient Gel 100g
- Provides 24hr hydration
- Highly moisturising and protective gel
- Manages skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis & ichthyosis
A once daily, highly moisturising and protective, leave-on emollient gel that provides 24 hours’ skin hydration from one application.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel
WHAT DOUBLEBASE ONCE IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
- Doublebase Once is an advanced, highly moisturising and protective emollient, presented in a cosmetically acceptable gel for application to your skin. It can moisturise dry skin for 24 hours after one application. It is for the management of dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and ichthyosis.
- All age groups can use Doublebase Once.
- The therapeutic ingredients in this product include emollient oils and humectants. The product helps to:
- soften, moisturise and protect your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin;
- prevent the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be caused by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary cleansing products.
- The product’s long-lasting action reduces the need for frequent re-application throughout the day.
- Doublebase Once can also be used as a soap substitute for washing, in order to prevent further drying of the skin.
- The humectants in Doublebase Once help to hold water in the skin. They also form the Triple Action Protective System (T.A.P.S.) so that more commonly used preservatives are not required. This may be preferable for those who are particularly sensitive to conventional preservatives.
- This product can be used in addition to any other emollients or treatments your doctor, nurse or pharmacist may have given or prescribed for you to treat your dry skin.
BEFORE YOU USE DOUBLEBASE ONCE
Do not use Doublebase Once if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin or any of the other ingredients listed in Section 6.
Important Safety Information
Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up, but not totally remove it.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
This product can be used during pregnancy and while breast-feeding. The ingredients have been in widespread use in similar preparations for many years, without reports of problems. However, safety trials have not been conducted.
This product is not known to affect, or be affected by, medicines.