£4.50 – £9.99
- Treatment For Dry, Chapped & Sore Skin
- Active Ingredients: Liquid Paraffin & Isopropyl Myristate
- Next Day Delivery
- Buy With Confidence From UK Pharmacy
Doublebase is protective hydrating base for regular first-line treatment and prophylaxis of dry or chapped skin conditions which may also be pruritic (itchy) or inflamed. Doublebase may also be used as an adjunct to other topical treatments.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Buy Doublebase Gel Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Doublebase Gel UK In 2020. To order Doublebase Gel In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Doublebase Gel Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Doublebase Gel Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Doublebase Gel contains the active ingredients liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate and can be used of for all age groups including babies. Doublebase Gel helps to treat dry skin conditions that are itchy, red and sore Common examples including various types of eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin disorders.
You may be suffering from Atopic Eczema and need to use Doublebase Gel if you have:
- Itchy, dry, cracked or sore skin
- Small white patches of dry skin
- Widespread skin inflammation
- Change in skin colour
Doublebase Dayleve Gel
Doublebase Dayleve Gel contains the same active ingredients as Doublebase Gel 500g.Doublebase Dayleve Gel is usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it. Do not use Doublebase Dayleve Gel if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
Doublebase Gel 500g
Doublebase Gel 500g should be applied exactly as listed in the directions of the leaflet unless otherwise stated by your own healthcare professional. To apply Doublebase Gel 500g you should apply it as often required following these steps:
- Before using the 500 g and 1 kg bottles, turn the top of the pump dispenser in the direction of the ‘open’ arrow to unlock it. After unlocking, you will need to press down the pump dispenser several times to prime the pump before any product is dispensed
- Apply Doublebase Gel to the affected areas of the skin on a regular basis and as often as required
- Use a few gentle strokes to smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth
- This product can also be used before and after washing, showering or having a bath to help condition your skin and stop it from drying further
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Doublebase Gel, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in
Doublebase Gel Boots
Whilst Doublebase Emollient Gel is available from other commercial stores like Doublebase Gel Boots and Doublebase Gel Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Doublebase Gel Boots and Doublebase Gel Asda, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such Doublebase Gel Boots and Doublebase Gel Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Doublebase Gel Asda
Whether you Buy Doublebase Gel Asda or from any other pharmacy, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Doublebase Shower Gel
Doublebase Shower Gel can be used alongside Doublebase Emollient Gel. To use the shower gel you should apply it:
- Apply the Doublebase Shower Gel to the dry areas of the skin, using a few gentle strokes.
- Apply the Doublebase Shower Gel
- using a gentle washing action
- If you decide to use your normal cleanser in the shower, use Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel afterwards to condition your skin
- Rinse off any excess
- Pat the skin dry with a soft towel (avoid rubbing as this can make dry skin conditions worse).
- Apply the Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel to areas of dry skin, using a few gentle strokes to smooth across the skin in the same direction as hair growth
- Allow any excess Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel to soak in
Doublebase Gel Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Doublebase Gel Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g definitely stops the itch” You can view all our 5-Star Doublebase Gel Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g
Before using Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g you should check to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.
The active Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g ingredients are:
- Isopropyl myristate (15% w/w) and liquid paraffin (15% w/w)
The other Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g ingredients include:
- Glycerol, povidone, carbomer, sorbitan laurate, trolamine, phenoxyethanol and purified water
Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g Boots
Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g Boots can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody will get them. You should stop using Doublebase Gel Pump Dispenser 500g Boots and contact your doctor or a pharmacist for advice if any of following occurs:
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reaction
- Worsening of skin conditions
If Doublebase Gel is accidentally swallowed and the following occurs, you should:
- Drink plenty of water
- Do not attempt to cause vomiting
Doublebase Emollient Gel
Doublebase Emollient Gel should be stored correctly to ensure safe use. You can do this by storing Doublebase Gel 1kg:
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the container
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the product
- If using a tube, replace cap after use
Occasionally, Doublebase Gel 1kg and 500g bottles form a small pocket of air may form around the bottom end of the pumps tube, making it harder to pump the gel out. This may be resolved by tapping the base of the bottle firmly on a hard surface two or three times, so the gel can settle at the bottom around the end of the dip tube.
Doublebase Gel 1kg
While using Doublebase Gel there is other things you can do to help your skin condition such as self-care techniques that will avoid you wanting to scratch your skin, using antihistamines that can help lessen the itch and attending appointments with your GP especially if there are any signs of infection.
Buy Doublebase Gel
To Buy Doublebase Gel you are not required to have a prescription, but you will be asked a short number of questions before you can it, this to ensure it is safe for you to use and that the skin condition you explain would not benefit more from an alternative treatment.
Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel
As well as Doublebase Emollient Shower Gel we offer a wide range of other eczema treatments at these include but are not limited to:
If we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all medicines, Doublebase Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin. However, in rare cases
it can cause skin irritation (mild rashes) or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin.
These rare effects tend to occur during or soon after the first few uses.
Stop using this gel and tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist:
• if your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
• if any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned
in this leaflet.
If this product is accidentally swallowed, its oily ingredients may cause diarrhoea.
If this happens:
• treat the symptoms as you would deal with any case of diarrhoea.
• drink plenty of water.
• do not attempt to cause vomiting.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible
side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow
Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide
more information on the safety of this medicine.