Doublebase Diomed Dry Skin Emollient – 250g
- Easily absorbed, non-greasy
- Kind to sensitive, delicate skin
- Free from SLS, parabens, MI preservatives, colourings and fragrances
Doublebase Dry Skin formula combines the high emollient oil content of a cream with the easy absorption of a gel. Clinically proven, moisturising emollient for problem dry skin.
Doublebase Diomed Dry Skin Emollient
Doublebase Dry Skin formula combines the high emollient oil content of a cream with the easy absorption of a gel. It also contains hemectant called glycerol. This combination helps soften, moisturise and protect the skin by trapping moisture and restoring its natural protective barrier.
Dry Skin’s innovative gel formulation breaks down when it comes into contact with natural salts in the skin; meaning it’s easily absorbed into the stratum corneum (top layer of skin) and provides a lasting, protective barrier of oils, even after gentle washing.
The therapeutic ingredients in this product are osopropyl myristate and liquid paraffin. These are known emollients. Dry Skin helps to:
- Soften, moisturise and protect your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin;
- Prevent the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be cause by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary cleansing products.
Using Doublebase Dry Skin
- Dry Skin is a long-lasting, high-performance emollient that can be used as often as required. But, as with emollients generally, it works best if you apply it frequently.
- Simply smooth onto dry skin, in the direction of hair growth to avoid blocking hair follicles.
- Don’t rub into your skin vigorously, as this can irritate dry skin conditions.
- For best results use every day, even when skin appears normal; making sure you don’t just concentrate on problem areas. This will help make sure your skin stays in good condition.
- It’s also a good idea to apply Dry Skin immediately after a bath, shower or hands washing, as this helps trap moisture in the skin. Just make sure you pat (don’t rub) your skin dry before application, as rubbing an irritate dry skin conditions.