Disprin Direct Chewable Aspirin (16)
- Active Ingredient: Aspirin
- Effective Pain Relief
- Next Day Delivery Available at Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From UK Trusted Pharmacy
The active ingredient in Disprin Direct is Aspirin. Aspirin provides relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swellling and fever. This product can be used for a number of common issues such as headaches, period pain, toothache, migraines, cold or flu symptoms and many more.
What is Disprin Direct
The active ingredient in Disprin Direct is Aspirin. Aspirin provides relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swellling and fever. This product can be used for a number of common issues such as headaches, period pain, toothache, migraines, cold or flu symptoms, sore throat, lumbago and rheumatic pain, fever, sciatica and neuralgia.
See more information on colds on the NHS website.
Before You Use Disprin Direct
There is a possible association between aspirin and Reye’s syndrome when given to children. Reye’s syndrome is a very rare disease, which can be fatal. For this reason aspirin should not be given to children aged under 16 years, unless advised to do so by a doctor.
Do NOT use Disprin Direct if you:
- suffer from haemophilia
- have or have had a stomach ulcer
- are under 16 (unless advised by your doctor).
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor or dentist.
How to Store Disprin Direct
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton after EXP
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals
- Store below 30° C
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment
How To Use Disprin Direct
Disperse on the tongue without water, taking 1 to 3 tablets every time. Repeat the dose every 4 hours if needed, but do not exceed 13 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not exceed the stated dose
If symptoms persist contact your doctor
Each dispersable tablet contains 300 mg of aspirin. The other ingredients include glycine, maize starch, microcrystalline celluose, purified talc, saccharin and lemon flavour.