Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel 75g
- Absorbs Easily
- Suitable For Sensitive Skin
- Effective Treatment For Scalp Psoriasis
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel is a skin-friendly and effective gel for the treatment of scalp psoriasis. This product helps reduce scaling and plaques, moisturises and helps restore your skin’s protective barrier.
Out of stock
Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel
What Is Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel?
Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel is a skin-friendly and effective gel for the treatment of scalp psoriasis. This product helps reduce scaling and plaques, moisturises and helps restore your skin’s protective barrier. It is specially designed for easy use on hair-covered skin. Its key ingredients are the same as in Dermalex Psoriasis Cream, at a lower concentration, optimized for scalp psoriasis.
See more on psoriasis on the NHS website.
How To Use Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel
For adults, the elderly and children under adult supervision:
- Use the gel twice a day, in the morning and the evening.
- There is a special nozzle on the tube for easy application to the hairline.
- Push the hair away as much as possible, apply to your scalp and spread the gel in a swirling motion with your fingertips.
- Let it dry and do not wash out until your next shower or bath.
Before You Use
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in this product
- on severe open wounds
- on intimate areas
- on children under the age of 6
Like all medicines, Dermalex Psoriasis Scalp Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You may experience a severe allergic reaction, if this happens seek medical attention immediately.
Aqua, MagneoLite (Modified alumino-silicate minerals + alkaline earth mineral salts optimized for Psoriasis treatment), Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Salicyloyl phytosphingosine, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol