Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 0.5% – 500g
- Cools and soothes the skin
- Paediatrician and dermatologically approved
- SLS free
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 0.5% cools and soothes, dry and itchy skin usually associated with several conditions like dermatitis, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives.
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 0.5% 500g
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 0.5% cools and soothes, dry and itchy skin usually associated with several conditions like dermatitis, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives. To reduce further irritation, Dermacool has replaced Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), a known skin irritant and often included in most aqueous creams, with Ceteareth-20, a safer alternative.
The menthol ingredient within Dermacool activates specific receptors in the skin to provide a cooling effect, which is frequently reported to help soothe itching sensations. The SLS-free aqueous cream base in Dermacool also helps to restore natural moisture levels in the skin to prevent it from becoming dry and itchy.
- Apply to clean dry skin daily or as often as required.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Menthol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol.
Caution before using Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 0.5%
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes (in the event of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately and seek medical advice)
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
- Do not allow young children to apply this product unsupervised
- Do not apply to the face, nose, upper lip or oral mucosa of infants or young children
- Seek medical advice if swallowed
- Do not induce vomiting
- For external use only