Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil 30ml
- Effective Treatment For Cradle Cap
- Can Be Used From Birth
- Suitable For Once A Day Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil Nourishes baby’s delicate skin and can be used From 3 months it contains Rosehip Oil, Chamomile and Vitamin E, Dentinox Cosmetic Baby Scalp Oil moisturises and nourishes skin and scalp. Absorbs quickly and the nourishing plant oils help soften dry skin on the scalp.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil
What Is Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil ?
Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil Nourishes baby’s delicate skin and can be used From 3 months it contains Rosehip Oil, Chamomile and Vitamin E, it moisturises and nourishes skin and scalp. Absorbs quickly and the nourishing plant oils help soften dry skin on the scalp.
See more on cradle cap on the NHS website
Before You Use Dentinox Baby Scalp Oil
Do not use this product:
- If your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to sodium lauryl ether sulfo-succinate, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, or any other ingredients of this product.
- If the skin on the scalp is broken.
- If there are signs of scalp infection (redness, blistering, oozing, warmth).
How To Use Dentinox Scalp Oil
- Pour a little oil into your hands or directly onto your baby’s scalp. Gently massage the oil into the scalp to moisturise dry skin, using a soft baby brush on the scalp to distribute evenly.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- There have been reports of scalp redness, skin irritation, inflammation and dryness.
- If you notice any signs of skin sensitivity (allergy), stop using the product and seek medical advice.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com