Day Nurse Capsules – 20 Capsules
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol / Pseudoephedrine / Pholcodine
- For 24 Hour Relief
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Do you have a cold or Flu? Day Nurse Capsules are used for the day-time relief of the major symptoms of colds, chills and influenza.
PLEASE NOTE : Medications That Contain Ephedrine Cannot Be Purchased Or Used At The Same Time As Any Pseudoephedrine Containing Products
Out of stock
Buy Day Nurse Cold And Flu Capsules Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Day Nurse Cold And Flu Capsules UK In 2020. To order Day Nurse Cold And Flu Capsules In The UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Day Nurse Cold And Flu Capsules Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Day Nurse Cold And Flu Capsules Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 24s
Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 24s help relieve the symptoms of cold, chills and flu. The day-time capsules contain three active ingredients that helps with the pain, fever and helps relieve a dry or tickly cough. Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 24s night time capsules helps relieve your pain, fever, dry coughs, dries up a runny nose and helps you sleep with ease.
Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Amazon
Whilst Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 24s are available from other commercial stores like Day & Night Nurse Cold, Boots Day Nurse Capsules And Flu Relief Capsules Amazon and Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Ebay, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Amazon, Boots Day Nurse Capsules and Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Ebay, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Amazon, Boots Day Nurse Capsules and Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Ebay, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Ebay
Whether you buy your Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules Ebay or from any other pharmacy, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Day Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 20s
Day Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 20s are usually safe for most people to take but there are a small number of people who should not take them. Do not take Day Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 20s:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, promethazine hydrochloride, pholcodine, dextromethorphan hydrobromide or any of the other ingredients
- if you have ever developed a severe skin rash or skin that peels, blisters or sores in the mouth after taking Day Nurse or other related drugs
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease
- If you have kidney problems or hyperexcitability
- If you have a chest infection, worsening asthma or severe respiratory problems
- If you are taking appetite suppressants or stimulant drugs called amphetamines
- If you have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors in the last two weeks
- If you are taking an antibiotic called linezolid
- Sudden abdominal pain or rectal bleeding
Stop using Day Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 20s and seek emergency medical attention if you experience:
- Sudden abdominal pain or blood in your stools
- Sudden severe headache accompanied by nausea, vomiting or a disturbance in vision
2 Or 1 Day Nurse Capsules
2 Or 1 Day Nurse Capsules can cause side effects but that does not mean everybody will get them. You should stop taking 2 Or 1 Day Nurse Capsules and contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash, itching sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
- Skin rash or peeling or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems
- Unexplained bruising and bleeding
- Confusion, feeling restless, sweating, shaking, shivering, sudden jerks of muscles or increased blood pressure
- Inflammation of the colon due to insufficient blood supply
- stomach-ache, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Restlessness, nervousness, feeling irritable, increased energy and sleep disturbances, which are more likely to affect children
- Sudden severe headache
- Sudden onset of fever, reddening of the skin, or many small pustules
- Generalized rash, red and scaly with bumps under the skin and vesicles associated with fever at the beginning of
- Reduced blood flow to the optic nerve
Boots Day Nurse Capsules
Boots Day Nurse Capsules contain similar ingredients to Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules 24s.Regardless of where you Buy Day Nurse Capsules you should always check before taking them to ensure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Day-time Capsules Active ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg and Pholcodine 5 mg. Other ingredients Sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate (E 572), sodium lauryl sulphate, gelatin and colours quinoline yellow (E 104), allura red (E 129), titanium dioxide (E 171) and printing ink (containing shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide (E 527).
Night-time Capsules Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10 mg and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5 mg. Other ingredients Lactose monohydrate, dimeticone, colloidal anhydrous silica, gelatin and colours patent blue V (E 131), quinoline yellow (E 104), titanium dioxide (E 171) and printing ink (containing shellac, iron oxide black (E 172), propylene glycol (E 1520) and ammonium hydroxide (E 527). This product contains 24 capsules (18 yellow/ orange daytime capsules and 6 green/white night-time capsules).
Buy Day Nurse Capsules
When you Buy Day Nurse Capsules you should always follow the dosage correctly.
The recommended DAYTIME Dosage is:
- Two yellow/orange capsules to be taken with a drink of water every four hours, up to a maximum of 3 doses during the day, if needed
The recommended NIGHT-TIME Dosage:
- Two green / white capsules to be taken with a drink of water at bedtime
Day Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules should not be taken by anyone under the age of 16 years.
Can I Take Imodium And Day Nurse Capsules
You may wonder Can I Take Imodium And Day Nurse Capsules, Imodium is safe to take at the same time as day nurse capsules. There are other medications that are known to cause interactions while taking Imodium these include but are not limited to:
Can You Take Day And Night Nurse Capsules With Antibiotics
Can You Take Day And Night Nurse Capsules With Antibiotics is a commonly asked question, when looking into Can You Take Day And Night Nurse Capsules With Antibiotics you will find that if your doctor has prescribed the antibiotics and is aware you are taking these capsules they are fine to take. Be sure to check with your GP and remember not to take Day & Night Nurse capsules with any other medicines that contain paracetamol or an antihistamine.
Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Amitriptyline
Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Amitriptyline? Taking day nurse and amitriptyline if agreed with a pharmacist is safe to do so. However takin amitriptyline with the night time dose may increase side effects such as drowsiness.
Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Citalapram
Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Citalapram tablets is an important question to ask, you should not take citalopram tablets at the same time as taking day and night nurse capsules. As stated above under the do not take section Day & Night Nurse Cold And Flu Relief Capsules should not be taken If you have taken any monoamine oxidase inhibitors in the last two weeks.
For any more information on Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Citalapram please contact your GP or a pharmacist.
Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Capsules
Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Capsules is frequently asked among customers and pharmacists, so let’s have a looks at Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Capsules – Ibuprofen can be taken in combination with Day Nurse Capsules but you should remember to drink plenty of water to assist with your recovery.
Can You Drive When Taking Day Nurse Capsules
Lastly Can You Drive When Taking Day Nurse Capsules is yet another important questions, as with all medicines you should check to make sure you are safe to take them before driving. So, Can You Drive When Taking Day Nurse Capsules? The day-time capsules may cause dizziness. The night-time capsules may cause drowsiness, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, movement difficulties or blurred vision. you should not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
If we can assist you with any questions like Can You Take Day Nurse Capsules With Amitriptyline? Or anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
Like all medicines Day Nurse Capsules can have side
effects, but not everyone gets them:
The following effects may occur:
• Nervousness, difficulty sleeping
• Nausea and vomiting
• Dizziness and sweating
• Dry mouth may occasionally occur
• Hallucinations (particularly in children) have been
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor
immediately if you experience:
• Difficulty passing urine. This is more likely to
occur if you have an enlarged prostate gland
• Allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching
sometimes with breathing problems or swelling
of the lips, tongue, throat or face
• Skin rash or peeling or mouth ulcers
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you
have experienced them before when taking other
painkillers (such as ibuprofen and aspirin)
• Unexplained bruising and bleeding
• Sudden weight loss, loss of appetite or yellowing
of the skin and eyes
• Blurred vision
• Headache, ringing in the ears, irritability or
• Rapid heart rate or palpitations
• Diarrhoea, constipation or stomach pain
• Inability to cough up excess phlegm on the chest
• Severe sudden headache
• Sudden onset of fever, reddening of the skin,
or many small pustules (possible symptoms of
Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis –
Further information can be found on the manufacturers
Patient Information Leaflet and printed if required.