Acnecide Daily Cleanser 235ml
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Coceth Sulfate
- Effective Acne Treatment
- Doesn't Clog Pores
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product is used to treat acne that appears as blackheads and whiteheads which are often referred to as pimples or spots. Acnecide Daily Cleanser has been developed with carefully selected ingredients suitable for sensitive spot prone skin.
What is Acnecide Daily Cleanser
Acnecide daily cleanser is used to treat acne that appears as blackheads and whiteheads which are often referred to as pimples or spots. Acnecide Daily Cleanser has been developed with carefully selected ingredients suitable for sensitive spot prone skin. It deeply cleanses, leaves the skin soft and is clinically proven to relieve skin irritation and soothe the skin.
Before You Use Acnecide Daily Cleanser
- Do not use Acnecide Daily Cleanser if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed further below.
- Avoid using Acnecide Daily Cleanser around the eyes, mouth, angles of the nose. If accidental contact should be made, rinse the affected area thoroughly with warm water.
- It should not be applied to damaged skin.
- Use of Acnecide Daily Cleanser should be discontinued if it causes swelling or blistering of the skin.
- Repeated exposure to sunlight or UV light should be avoided.
Before using or being prescribed, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are currently taking other medications;
- Medicines that cause peeling, irritant or drying effects should not be used with this product
- Other acne medications that are applied to the skin can be used with this product. This can change if your doctor has told you to do so.
Like with all medicine, side effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these cleanser side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Acnecide Daily Cleanser Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have taken the daily cleanser.
Tell your doctor immediately if you develop a severe allergic reaction:
- Raised and itchy rash
- Swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue or mouth
- Having difficulty breathing
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning sensation of the skin
- Itching of the skin
- Pain of the skin
- Skin irritation
- Allergic contact dermatitis
water, zinc coceth sulfate, glycerin, peg-75, ipotassium glycyrrhizate, zinc gluconate, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceril palmate, peg-40 hydrogenated c12-c18 triglycerides, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium benzoate, masking fragrance, disodium edta, xanthan gum, zinc luconate
How to Use
Apply to the skin, massage gently and rinse with water
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.