Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 100ml
- Active Ingredients: Burdock root / Hyssop
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans & Coeliacs.
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
A traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of symptoms of nasal catarrh and catarrh of the throat exclusively based upon long standing use as a traditional remedy.
Buy Covonia Catarrh Relief Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Covonia Catarrh Relief Online. To Buy Covonia Catarrh Relief UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Covonia Catarrh Relief UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Covonia Catarrh Relief Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Covonia Catarrh Relief
Covonia Catarrh Relief is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is used to relieve the symptoms of nasal catarrh and catarrh of the throat, based on traditional use only. Covonia Catarrh Relief is an oral liquid containing extracts of burdock root and hyssop herb.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula isn’t a cure for the common cold and its ailments. It should only be used as a supplementary medication in treating coughs and colds. Precautions and other helpful tips should be used when trying to feel better.
Alongside using Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula here some cold relief tips to help speed up recovery:
- Always use a tissue to catch sneezes. This will help prevent the virus or infection from unnecessarily spreading.
- Wash hands regularly. This will also help stop spreading it to other people. Use of an alcohol based hand sanitizer can also be used in situations where a sink isn’t available.
- Drink plenty of fluids alongside Covonia Catarrh relief Formula. Drinking water not only soothes a sore throat, but helps the entire body when fighting an infection. It will also keep mucus in the throat thin and prevent it from thickening.
- Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula can only do so much in helping relieve congestion. This is why it’s important to sleep with your head high on a pillow to help the nasal passages.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Side Effects
Like with all medications Covonia Catarrh Relief Side Effects can occur, but not everyone will experience them. If any Covonia Catarrh Relief Side Effects are experienced and being to get progressively worse, stop taking this medicine and contact a doctor.
Burdock root has one reported side effect that causes:
- Anaphylactic shock (serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face and throat). The frequency (sample size is too low) is not known.
If any other Covonia Catarrh Side Effects occur that aren’t listed in the patient information leaflet, please to speak to a doctor or pharmacist.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 100ml
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 100ml is used to help relieve build-up of mucus in the airway or cavity of the body.
Catarrh usually affects the back of the nose, throat and sinuses (the air-filled cavities located in the bones of the face). Many will experience catarrh when they have the common cold and it’s usually temporary, however some people will experience it for months or years, even after the virus or infection has cleared.
Although catarrh can be a nuisance and can be difficult to get rid of, it’s not harmful and treatments such as Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 100ml can improve long-term and short-term relief.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Interactions
Before using this medication, there are certain Covonia Catarrh Relief Interactions you should be made aware of.
- Covonia Catarrh relief Formula 150ml contains 11.5% vol ethanol (alcohol), i.e. up to 453mg per dose, which is equivalent to 12ml beer, or 5ml of wine per 5ml dose. This will be harmful for those suffering from alcoholism. Anyone diagnosed with liver disease or epilepsy should first make sure with a doctor that Covonia Catarrh Relief Interactions are safe.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with a sugar intolerance, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- Methyl parahydroxybenzoate can cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
To be completely safe when using this medication, speak to a doctor or pharmacist beforehand. Covonia Catarrh Relief Interactions will be considered when it is recommended to you by a doctor or pharmacist.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Ingredients
In order for this medication to work, Covonia Catarrh Relief Ingredients are chosen to get the best results. The two main Covonia Relief Ingredients that make it work its magic are called burdock root & hyssop.
Burdock root also known as gobo, beggar’s buttons, love leaves and clot-bur, has been in use for centuries as a traditional remedy for a wide range of ailments. Scientific research has now provided insight into how burdock root may fight infections, such as the common cold. Some of these studies have shown it to have antibacterial qualities. It has shown a particular strength in killing biofilms. These are colonies of bacteria that are large and sticky.
The second of the main Covonia Catarrh Relief Ingredients is an herb called Hyssop. This common and easy-to-grow plant is used to treat many common maladies. It’s famously known for helping with the symptoms of cold and flu.
Known as a stimulating diaphoretic it heats the body, opens the pores and pushes out the coldness. Anyone with a slight fever due to an infection will feel an immediate effect.
The main reason it’s included in the Covonia Catarrh Relief Ingredients is for its stimulation of mucus and ability to allow mucus to be cleared from the lungs and body.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Superdrug
Whilst Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 150ml is available from other commercial stores like Covonia Catarrh Relief Boots, Covonia Catarrh Relief Asda, Covonia Catarrh Relief Superdrug, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Covonia Catarrh Relief Asda, Covonia Catarrh Relief Superdrug, Covonia Catarrh Relief Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Covonia Catarrh Relief Superdrug, Covonia Catarrh Relief Boots, Covonia Catarrh Relief Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Does Covonia Catarrh Relief Work
Another common question we are asked is “Does Covonia Catarrh Relief Work?”
Yes, for the majority of people taking this medicinal product will help clear their mucus and catarrh congestion, but don’t take our word.
Thousands of reviews have been posted online from verified purchases describing their experience using it.
It may not work for everyone, so My Pharmacy has a whole range of different decongestant options available to purchase. If you aren’t satisfied with the answers to “Does Covonia Catarrh Relief Work?” you can view our decongestant products by clicking here.
Catarrh Relief Covonia
Do not use Catarrh Relief Covonia if you:
- Have an allergy to any of the active ingredients, other plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (such as marigolds, daisies or artichokes) or any other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Are under 18 years old.
- Are taking any other medicine known to interact with alcohol e.g. metronidazole.
Catarrh Relief Covonia should not be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Dosage
The following Covonia Catarrh Relief Dosage is the general recommended dosage and may change depending on your doctor’s advice.
For oral use only. Shake the bottle before use.
Recommended Covonia Catarrh Relief Dosage for adults and the elderly
- Take one 5ml spoonful three times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days.
If symptoms get worse, if a fever develops, shortness of breath or blood in saliva or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a doctor.
If too much Covonia Catarrh Relief Dosage is accidently taken, consult a doctor as soon as possible. Take the patient information leaflet with you. Overdose on this medication may cause alcohol intoxication.
If a Covonia Catarrh Relief Dosage is missed, take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 150ml
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 150ml contains enough medication for 30 doses, whereas the 100ml bottle available from My Pharmacy has enough medication for 20 doses.
Long-term sufferers of catarrh and mucus build up should look for the larger size bottles (Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula 150ml) as they’ll last longer. Short-term sufferers will most likely only need a couple of doses before congestion is relieved.