Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray 140 sprays
- Relives sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose
- Active Ingredient: Mometasone
- Quick and Easy To Use
Clarinase allergy nasal spray provides effective relief from symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis caused by hay-fever, pet, dust or mould allergies. These symptoms can include: nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy or runny nose and watery or itchy eyes.
What is Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray and what is it used for ?
Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray contains mometasone, one of a group of medicines called corticosteroids. When mometasone is sprayed into the nose it can help to relieve inflammation ( swelling and irritation in the nose) sneezing, itching and a blocked or runny nose and is used to treat the nasal symptoms of hay fever (also called seasonal allergic rhinitis) and perennial allergic rhinitis in adults aged 18 years and over.
Hay fever, which occurs at certain times of the year, is an allergic reaction caused by breathing in pollen from trees, grasses, weeds and also moulds and fungal spores. Perennial allergic rhinitis course throughout the year and symptoms can be caused by a sensitivity to a variety of things including house, dust mites, animal hair ( or dander) feathers and certain foods.
How to use Clarinaze Allergy Control Nasal Spray
• Use only in the nose
• Shake gently before use
• Prime by pumping the device until a fine mist is produced
• Insert into one nostril at at time and pump 1-2 times per day
2 sprays in each nostril once a day. Do not use more than 4 sprays a day. Once your symptoms improve, try reducing to 1 spray in each nostril once a day to maintain relief.
Please do not use continuously for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor
Warning and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using clarinase allergy control
- if you have r have ever had tuberculosis
- if you have any other infections
- if you are taking other corticosteroids medications either by mouth or injection
- if you have cystic fibrosis
while you are using Clarinase allergy control talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- if you immune system is not function well ( you have difficult fighting infections) and you come into contact with anyone with measles or chickenpox. You should avoid coming into contact with anyone who has these infections.
- if you have an infection or ongoing irritation to the nose or throat
- if you experience blurred vision
when corticosteroids nasal spray are used at high doses for long periods of time, side effects may occur due to the drug being absorbed into to body.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Only to be used in adults over 18 years of Age