Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges 24s
- Anaesthetic and Antiseptic
- Relieves Pain and Irritation Of Mouth & Throat
- Honey & Lemon Flavour
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Chloralieve honey and lemon lozenges can be used to relieve the symptoms associated with a sore throat. The lozenges have two effective and well-established antiseptic ingredients; amylmetacresol and dichlorobenzyl alcohol.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Product Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges
What are Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges
Chloralieve honey and lemon lozenges can be used to relieve the symptoms associated with a sore throat. The lozenges have two effective and well-established antiseptic ingredients; amylmetacresol and dichlorobenzyl alcohol. These ingredients provide a dual action, helping to fight the infection and numb the pain. The pharmacy only formula helps to fight the viruses and bacteria in the throat, targeting the infection at it source.
Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges Benefits
- Pharmacy formula
- Numbs pain and fights infection
- Anaesthetic and antiseptic
- Honey and lemon flavour
- Relieves sore throats
- Fights virus and bacteria in the throat
What you need to know before you take Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges
- Keep chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Not for those under the ages of 12 years
- Do not dissolve in the sac of the cheek
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take if you are if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to take Chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose for adults and child over 12 years of age is:
- Dissolve 1 Chloralieve lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges over 24 hours (maximum of 4 lozenges for children)
please read the patient information leaflet before use
2mg Lidocaine Hydrochloride, 0.6mg Amylmetacresol, 1.2mg 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised, Quinoline Yellow (E-104), Sodium Saccharin (E-954), Tartaric Acid (E-334), Sucrose, Liquid Glucose, Sunset Yellow (E-110), Lemon Essence, Honey Flavour.