Care Menthol & Eucalyptus Inhalation 100ml
- Relieves Congestion
- Loosens Mucus
- Suitable For Children Over 3 Months
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Care Inhalation is for the symptomatic relief of coughs, colds and blocked noses. Inhale the steamy vapour through the mouth and nose.
Only 4 left in stock
Care Menthol & Eucalyptus Inhalation
What Care Inhalation Is
Care Inhalation is for the symptomatic relief of coughs, colds and blocked noses. Inhale the steamy vapour through the mouth and nose. The active ingredients of menthol and eucalyptus oil in this product work together to aid the treatment of these issues. Eucalyptus oil helps to loosen mucus that is caught in the airways that causes a cough. Menthol is used to soothe inflammation caused by a cold.
See more on coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use Care Inhalation
Do not take if you or your child have:
- an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product listed further below.
- your child is under 3 months old
How To Use
Adults, the elderly and children over 3 months old:
- Add 1 x 5ml spoonful to 568ml (1 pint) of hot (not boling water).
- Inhale the vapour.
- Repeat after 4 hours if needed.
- For external use only.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Difficulty in breathing or collapse
- Allergic reactions such as itching, swelling, blistering, including contact dermatitis.
If you or your child get any of these side effects, stop using the product and contact a doctor as soon as possible.
The active ingredients in this medicine are menthol 2% w/v and eucalyptus oil 10% v/v. The other ingredients are magnesium carbonate, benzalkonium chloride and purified water.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com