Canesten Dermatological Spray 40ml
- Relieves Fungal Skin Infections
- Active Ingredient: Clotrimazole
- Treats Fungal Sweat Rash
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Canesten Dermatological Spray is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch and fungal sweat rash. If you are unsure whether you have one of these fungal skin infections, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Only 3 left in stock
Canesten Dermatological Spray
What Is Canesten Dermatological Spray 40ml
Canesten Dermatological Spray is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch and fungal sweat rash. If you are unsure whether you have one of these fungal skin infections, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. The atomiser spray is particularly suitable for infections covering large or hairy areas. The active substance in Canesten Dermatological Spray is clotrimazole. Clotrimazole belongs to a group of medicines called imidazoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the cause of fungal skin infections.
Before You Use Canesten Dermatological Spray
Do not use Canesten Dermatological Spray:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients of Canesten Dermatological Spray.
Important information about some of the ingredients:
- This product contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation (e.g. rash, itching or redness) in some people
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using Canesten Dermatological Spray. If you have informed your doctor or midwife already, follow his/her instructions carefully
How To Use Canesten Dermatological Spray
If Canesten Dermatological Spray has been prescribed for you by your doctor, follow any instructions he/she may have given you. If you purchased this product without a prescription, follow these directions closely:
- Before the first application, press the atomiser head down once or twice.
The spray is then ready to use.
- If the feet are infected, they should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the spray
- Canesten Dermatological Spray should be applied to the affected areas two or three times daily, from a distance of about 6 inches
- The duration of the treatment depends upon the type of infection. Generally a minimum of two weeks is required, although up to four weeks may be necessary
- If you have athlete’s foot, it may help to use an antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend one.
- The symptoms of skin infection, such as itching or soreness, should improve within a few days of treatment although signs such as redness and scaling may take longer to disappear. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
Like all medicines, Canesten Dermatological Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. As with all medicines, some people may be allergic to the spray. If you are allergic, a reaction will occur soon after you start using it. If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using Canesten Dermatological Spray and tell your doctor straight away or contact the Accident and Emergency Department of your nearest hospital. Signs of an allergic reaction may include:
- Swallowing or breathing problems.
- Swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue
- Weakness, feeling dizzy or faint
After you apply the spray you might experience:
- Itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, irritation, redness or peeling of skin
- The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of 1% w/v
- The other ingredients are isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol and macrogol 400mg
If we can assist you with anything else please don’t hesitate to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254 882800