Calprofen Ibuprofen Sugar Free Sachets (12)
- Effective Pain Relief Treatment For Children
- Easy To Take
- Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Calprofen Sugar Free Sachets bring down high temperature (also called fever) and relieves pain such as headache, toothache, sore throat and symptoms of cold and flu.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Calprofen Ibuprofen Sugar Free Sachets
What Are Calprofen Sugar Free Sachets?
Calprofen Sugar Free Sachets bring down high temperature (also called fever) and relieves pain such as headache, toothache, sore throat and symptoms of cold and flu. The active ingredient in this medicine is Ibuprofen which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) painkiller.
See more information on pain killers on the NHS website
Before You Use Nurofen For Children Capsules
Do NOT give this medicine to your child if they:
- have ever had a bad reaction (e.g. asthma, runny nose, swelling of face, tongue and throat, rash) after taking Ibuprofen, any of the ingredients, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) painkiller.
- weigh less than 5 kg.
- are taking any other anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAIDs) or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg.
- have (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- have severe kidney, heart or liver failure
How To Take Nurofen For Children Capsules
3-6 months (weighing over 5kg): One small 2.5ml spoonful (half a sachet) 3 times a day. Do not use for more than 24 hours.
6 months – 1 year: One small 2.5ml spoonful (half a sachet) 3 times a day.
1-2 years: One small 2.5ml spoonful (half a sachet) 3 or 4 times a day.
3-7 years: One large 5ml spoonful (sachet) 3 or 4 times a day.
8-12 years: Two large 5ml spoonfuls (sachets) 3 or 4 times a day.
Doses should usually be given every 6 – 8 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Short term use only:
– Do not give to babies aged from 3 months to under 6 months for more than 24 hours.
– Do not give to children aged 6 months or over for more than 3 days.
If symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor.
- diarrhoea, wind or constipation. Tell your doctor if these last for more than a few days or become troublesome.
- kidney and liver problems
- stroke or heart problems. This is unlikely at the dose level given to children
- worsening of inflammation of the large intestine (colitis) and chronic inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease)
The active ingredient is: Ibuprofen 100 mg per 5 ml. Other ingredients are: Glycerol (E422), xanthan gum, maltitol (E965), polysorbate 80, saccharin sodium (E954), citric acid monohydrate, sodium methylhydroxybenzoate (E219), sodium propylhydroxybenzoate (E217), purified water. The flavouring is strawberry (containing propylene glycol (E1520) and ethanol).