BetterYou DLux Infant Vitamin D Oral Spray 15ml
- Aids Normal Muscle Function
- Maintains Normal Bones And Teeth
- Supports A Normal Immune System
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
DLux Infant provides the government recommend dose of vitamin D (400iu) in a gentle and pure formulation – Without unnecessary sugars, bulking agents or artificial flavourings.
BetterYou DLux Infant Vitamin D Oral Spray
What Is DLux Infant?
DLux Infant provides the government recommend dose of vitamin D (400iu) in a gentle and pure formulation – Without unnecessary sugars, bulking agents or artificial flavourings. Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
See more information on vitamin D on the NHS website
Before You Use DLux Infant
Do NOT give this medicine to your baby:
- if they are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
How To Use
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before every use.
- Carefully spray into your baby’s mouth, ideally onto the inside of their cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
There are no known side effects to taking this medicine at the reccomended dose. If your baby experiences any signs of a serious allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Some of these signs include wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips, rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body).
Coconut oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).