Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant Capsules
- Relieves Allergies And Nasal Congestion
- Active Ingredients: Acrivastine And Pseudoephedrine
- Effective In Just 15 Minutes On Skin Allergies
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
An allergy is when the body has a reaction to a particular food or substance, affecting more than 1 in 4 people in the UK at some point in their lives. Common symptoms of allergies are: sinus and nasal congestion, sneezing, itching, runny nose and watery eyes. Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant Capsules are a popular treatment for allergies, such as: hay fever, skin allergies, hives, house dust mite allergies, and pet allergies. They are the only capsule to combine a fast-acting antihistamine (acrivastine) with a powerful decongestant (pseudoephedrine). These active ingredients block the effects of histamine to relieve allergy symptoms. They also contract and narrow the blood vessels in the linings of the nasal passages and sinuses to ease the feeling of congestion, as well as reduce the production of mucus. Take one capsule up to 3 times a day for effective relief from allergy symptoms.
What are Benadryl plus capsules?
Do you suffer from Hay fever or other allergies? Use Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant Capsules. Benadryl gives you daily relief from the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pet, skin and dust allergies.
House dust mites are a frequent cause of allergies. you will benefit from Benadryl for this and many other allergies.
You will also get relief from a runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, hives and skin rashes
- For oral use
- Age: Adults and children 12 – 65 years: Dose: One capsule as necessary up to three times a day. No more than 3 capsules to be taken in 24 hours.
- Age: Adults over 65 years and children under 12 years: Dose: Not recommended.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following side effects may happen with this medicine:
Possible side effects of Sudafed Non Drowsy Decongestant Tablets:
Urinary Retention in males