What are Beechams Ultra All In One Hot lemon sachets used for?
Don’t let a cold ruin your day? Is a cough driving you mad? Beechams Ultra All In One Hot lemon provides relief from cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat pain, headache, feverishness and aches and pains. It also provides relief of mild to moderate pain including migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain and rheumatic pain.
How to take Beechams hot lemon.
Adults aged 16 years and over:
2 capsules every four hours as required. Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 16 years.
Don’t not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than the
Do not take for more than 5 days without asking your doctor.
Read about colds and flu on the NHS web site.
See our full vitamins range.
See our full coughs and colds range
Like all medicines, Beechams Ultra All In One Capsules can have side effects, but not
everybody gets them.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with
swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
• Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers.
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when
taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
• Visual disturbances. This is rare but is more likely in those with glaucoma.
• Unusually fast pulse rate or sensation of an unusually fast or irregular heartbeat.
• Difficulty passing water. This is more likely to occur in men with an enlarged prostate
The following side effects may also occur. Tell your doctor if you get them:
• Raised blood pressure, headache, dizziness, difficulty sleeping, nervousness, anxiety,
diarrhoea or sickness.
If you do get a