Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon, 10 Sachets
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Aspirin And Caffeine
- Also Treats Aches And Pains
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Don’t let a cold ruin your day? Is a cough driving you mad? Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon provides relief from cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat pain,headache, feverishness and aches and pains.
Buy Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon 10 Sachets Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon 10 Sachets Online UK In 2020. To order Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon 10 Sachets Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon 10 Sachets UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon
Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon are used for short term relief for the symptoms of colds, chills and flu. Some of these symptoms include headache, shivers, aches and pains, and a chesty, productive cough.
Each sachet of Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon contains three active ingredients. Paracetamol, Phenylephrine hydrochloride and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). All of them combine to provide short term relief to the above symptoms.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon
Beechams Cold and Flu Hot Lemon Dosage for Adults and children ages sixteen years and over: Empty the contents of a single sachet into a mug and follow the instructions provided. One sachet should be used every four to six hours as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every four hours.
- Do not take more than four sachets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended Beechams cold and flu hot lemon dose
- Do not take for more than seven days without guidance from your doctor.
- This medication should not be given to children under the age of sixteen.
If you take more than the recommended Beechams Cold and Flu Hot Lemon, even if you don’t exhibit overdose symptoms, talk to a doctor at once. Too much paracetamol can cause serious liver damage.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey
The difference between the standard Hot Lemon and the Hot Lemon and Honey versions is the inclusion of honey flav-o-lok and caramel.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey is available as an alternative for people who do not like the regular hot lemon sachets.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Sachets
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Sachets contain less paracetamol than their standard hot lemon counterparts. You may want to use Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Sachets if you symptoms are less severe and do not require a larger dose of paracetamol.
Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon
Like with all medicine, Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have used Beechams Sachets. For a full list, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
If you experience any of the following side effects, immediately stop taking this medication and tell your doctor:
- Allergic reactions which may cause skin rash, itching and sometimes swelling of the mouth or face, as well as shortness of breath.
- Skin rash or peeling, mouth ulcers.
- Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced this before when taking painkillers such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Reoccurring infections or fevers.
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
- Visual disturbances. Is rare but more likely with people who suffer from glaucoma.
- Unusually fast pulse rate or sensation of a fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Difficulty passing urine, more likely in men who have an enlarged prostate.
Beecham Powders Flu Plus Hot Lemon
You should not use Beechams Powders Flu Plus Hot Lemon:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet, including paracetamol, ascorbic acid and phenylephrine hydrochloride.
- If you have kidney or liver problems, overactive thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you are taking beta blockers.
- If you have paeochromocytoma or glaucoma
- If you are taking tricyclic antidepressants or if you are taking or have taken in the last two weeks monoamine oxidase inhibitors prescribed for depression.
Do not take anything else that contains paracetamol when taking Beechams Powders Flu Plus Hot Lemon.
Do not take any other cold, flu, decongestant products when using Beechams Powders Flu Plus Hot Lemon.
Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 10 Sachets
Every purchase of a Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 10 Sachets will include a PIL (Patient information leaflet). This contains everything you need to know about the medication, including what it is, the ingredients it contains, possible side effects and how to use it.
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t include a Beechams Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 10 Sachets PIL (Patient information leaflet) you can download and print one off one for yourself by clicking the link below.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon 10s
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon 10s are packed in either laminate sachets or child resistant laminate. Each box of Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon 10s will either include five or ten sachets.
The current shelf life of Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon 10s is three years and must be stored below 25 degrees celcius.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Black Tongue
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Black Tongue may occur when taking this medication. A common ingredient included in many over-the-counter gastrointestinal meds is called Bismuth subsalicylate. It will react to any traces of sulphur in the mouth and can stain your tongue, making it appear like you have a black tongue.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon And Honey Vegan
Many of the Beechams cold and flu products are vegan friendly. This includes Beechams cold and flu hot lemon and honey vegan ingredients, as well as their Max strength sore throat relief blackberry lozenges are vegan friendly as well.
As well as hot drinks, Beechams caplets are also vegan friendly.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Asda
Whilst Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon is available from other commercial stores like Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Asda, Lloyds Pharmacy, Tesco, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Asda, Lloyds Pharmacy, Tesco, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Asda, Lloyds Pharmacy, Tesco, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Calories
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Calories are inconsequential if you are currently dieting. Being ill is not in your best interest when dieting and using Beechams cold and flu hot lemon will help get you back to full strength.
If you are concerned about the amount of Beechams Cold and Flu Hot Lemon Calories speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Beechams Cold And Flu Hot Lemon Ingredients
The following Beechams Cold and Flu Hot Lemon Ingredients is contained within each sachet –
- 1000 mg of Paracetamol
- 40 mg of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 10 mg of Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
Each of the Beechams Cold and Flu Hot Lemon Ingredients are included for a specific reason, each providing relief to specific symptoms.
Paracetamol is known as a painkiller and will help reduce a high temperature when someone has a fever.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is a frequent ingredient in many other cold and flu products. It helps replace any Vitamin C the body may lose during the early stages of a cold or flu.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that helps unblock the nose and sinuses, allowing the patient to breathe more easily.
Like all medicines, Beechams Flu Plus can have side effects, but not
everybody gets them.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching
sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
• Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers.
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced
them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the
eyes and skin.
• Visual disturbances. This is rare but is more likely in those with glaucoma.
• Unusually fast pulse rate or a sensation of an unusually fast or
• Reoccuring fevers or infections.
• Difficulty passing water. This is more likely to occur in men with an
enlarged prostate gland.
These reactions are rare.
The following side effects may occur. Tell your doctor if you get them.
• Raised blood pressure, headache, dizziness, difficulty sleeping,
nervousness, anxiety, diarrhoea or sickness.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You
can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help
provide more information on the safety of medicines.
5. How to store Beechams Flu Plus