Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon,10 Sachets
- Relieves Cold And Flu Symptoms
- Active Ingredients: Aspirin And Caffeine
- Also Treats Aches And Pains
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Don’t let a cold ruin your day? Is a cough driving you mad? Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon provides relief from cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat pain,headache, feverishness and aches and pains.
It also provides relief of mild to moderate pain including migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain and rheumatic pain. Drink this comforting hot lemon toddy and you will be you on your way in no time?
Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon sachets and what are they used for
Don’t let a cold ruin your day? Is a cough driving you mad? Beechams Flu Plus Hot Lemon provides relief from cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat pain, headache, feverishness and aches and pains. It also provides relief of mild to moderate pain including migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain and rheumatic pain. Finally, drink this comforting hot lemon toddy and you will be you on your way in no time?
How to take Beechams Hot Lemon sachets
The contents of one sachet to be taken every four to six hours as necessary.
Do not take more than four sachets in any 24 hours.
Don’t not take for more than 7 days except on medical advice.
Do not give to children under 16 years of age except on medical advice.
Read about colds and flu on the NHS web site.
See our full vitamins range.
See our full coughs and colds range
Like all medicines, Beechams Flu Plus can have side effects, but not
everybody gets them.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching
sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
• Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers.
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced
them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
• Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the
eyes and skin.
• Visual disturbances. This is rare but is more likely in those with glaucoma.
• Unusually fast pulse rate or a sensation of an unusually fast or
• Reoccuring fevers or infections.
• Difficulty passing water. This is more likely to occur in men with an
enlarged prostate gland.
These reactions are rare.
The following side effects may occur. Tell your doctor if you get them.
• Raised blood pressure, headache, dizziness, difficulty sleeping,
nervousness, anxiety, diarrhoea or sickness.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You
can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help
provide more information on the safety of medicines.
5. How to store Beechams Flu Plus