Bazuka Gel 5g
- Treats Verrucas, Warts, Corns And Calluses
- Once-Daily Application
- Active Ingredients: Salicyclic Acid And Lactic Acid
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Bazuka Gel is a clinically proven complete treatment kit that contains the active ingredients: salicyclic acid and lactic acid, which actively treat the contagious papovirus (virus).
Buy more and save!
Buy Bazuka Gel 5g Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Bazuka Gel 5g Online UK In 2020. To order Bazuka Gel 5g Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Bazuka Gel 5g UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Bazuka Gel 5g UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Bazuka Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses. It’s suitable for adults, children and the elderly.
The two active ingredients in Bazuka Gel that make it so effective are called salicylic acid and lactic acid. Working together they soften the hard skin growth, thus making it easier to remove any hard skin with a pumice stone or emery board. They will also kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas and without Bazuka Gel, they can take months, even years before clearing up by themselves.
Bazuka Treatment Gel
The warts and verrucas that are treated by Bazuka Treatment gel are small excessive growths of skin causes by a type of virus. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, look like a small white ring with a black spot in the centre. Warts on the other hand can occur on the fingers or back of the hands. They have a typical ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance.
The virus that causes them to appear is very infectious and if not treated fast enough with Bazuka treatment gel, it can spread and additional verrucas and warts can appear. The virus can also be passed on person to person.
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel is used for when the standard Bazuka Gel isn’t strong enough. Some of the warts and verrucas people may have can be very stubborn and hard to remove. Bazuka Extra strength treatment gel can provide a stronger dose of treatment to the affected area.
Persistence is key as Bazuka Extra Strength treatment gel can take up to twelve weeks before any resistant lesions start to disappear.
Bazuka Verruca Gel
Before you use Bazuka Verruca Gel you should know the following warnings and precautions. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box or patient information leaflet, do not use Bazuka verruca gel.
- Do not use Bazuka verruca gel anywhere on or near the face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital area.
- Do not use the gel on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
- Do not use the gel if you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
Bazuka Gel Instructions
The following Bazuka Gel Instructions should be read before using any Bazuka Gel. Use it only on warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
These Bazuka Gel Instructions should be repeated once very day, ideally in the evening. This should be repeated until the wart, callus, verruca or corn disappears.
- Soak the affected area in warm water for two to three minutes.
- Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel if you are treating a wart or verruca. This is to avoid the virus spreading to other people.
- Avoid squeezing the tube, remove the protective green cap, leaving the white nozzle attached to the tube.
- Carefully apply a thin coating of the Bazuka Verruca gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
- Avoid the gel spreading to the surrounding healthy skin.
- Allow the gel to dry for a few minutes to form a small white patch that stocks to the treated area and is water resistant.
- You do not need to cover the treated area with a plaster.
- Replace the green cap after use.
- The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
- Apply the fresh gel as described in the steps above.
- Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided.
- The length of treatment will vary depending on the size and resistance of the wart, verruca, corn or callus.
If you have any further questions regarding the Bazuka Gel Instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Bazuka Gel Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Bazuka Gel Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Bazuka Gel side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Bazuka Gel Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have used this gel. For a full list, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
- Whilst the gel is working you may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness at the treated area. This is usually temporary.
- If the gel is mistakenly spread onto healthy skin, it may cause irritation.
- If the product is spilt onto clothes or fabrics it may cause permanent damage.
How Does Bazuka Gel Work On Warts
A common questions we are asked is “How does Bazuka Gel Work On Warts?”
One of the active ingredients called Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It works by breaking down the thick top layer of skin and increasing the moisture in the skin. This causes the wart, callus etc. to gradually peel off.
Your doctor can go into further detail about “How does Bazuka Gel work on warts?”
Bazuka Gel Review
You can view Bazuka Gel Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Bazuka Gel Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Bazuka Gel review cause you to look for an alternative.
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel
If normal Bazuka Gel isn’t working for you, My Pharmacy currently has on sale the Bazuka extra strength gel. This option is available for people who have used the standard gel but have seen no improvement to their wart, verruca etc.
Buy Bazuka Extra Strength gel without a prescription but is only available to buy from a pharmacy. If you have any trouble navigating and trying to buy bazuka extra strength gel, please do not hesitate to call us or send an email and we’ll happily help out.
Bazuka Gel Australia
If you currently viewing this page from Australia and are looking to buy “Bazuka Gel Australia” My Pharmacy is a UK only pharmacy, with shipping options not extending past the UK.
We can suggest that you look for a more local alternative to buy Bazuka Gel Australia.
When To Stop Using Bazuka Gel
When to stop using Bazuka Gel?
It is important to not give up on treatment until the wart, verruca, corn or callus has disappeared. If it still hasn’t disappeared after twelve weeks of treatment ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice. You may need to be referred to a podiatrist.
Once referred to a podiatrist they will let you know when to stop using Bazuka gel and seek alternative treatment.
Like all medicines, Bazuka Gel can cause side effects although not everybody gets them:
While the gel is working you may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness at the treated area. This is usually temporary, and in rare cases may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin.
If you mistakenly allow the gel to spread onto and remain in contact with areas of normal skin (see precautions in Section 2), it may cause irritation.
If you spill the product on your clothes, fabrics, jewellery or metal and polished surfaces it may damage them permanently.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
you experience unacceptable discomfort or if irritation persists, or;
any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned here.