Aqua-Ban Tablets (30)
- Elimenates Excess Water
- Active Ingredient :Ammonium & Caffeine Anhydrous
- Buy With Confidence From Registered UK Pharmacy
Aqua-Ban tablets are for the relief of pre-menstrual water retention. Aqua-Ban contains two diuretics which help you get rid of excess water which can build up before a period.
What are Aqua-Ban Tablets
Aqua-Ban tablets are for the relief of pre-menstrual water retention, it contains two diuretics which help you get rid of excess water which can build up before a period
See more informaton on fluid retention here on the NHS Website.
Before you tak Aqua-Ban Tablets
Do not take if you:
- are suffering from liver or kidney problems
- are allergic to Ammonium Chloride, Caffeine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
How To Take Aqua-Ban Tablets
- Take 2 tablets three times a day after meals
- Start four or five days before your period is expected to begin
- Stop when your period begins
Like all medicines, Aqua Ban Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You may notice any of the following mild side effects:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Abdominal cramps or stomach pains
Active Ingredients- Ammonium Chloride BP 325mg, and Caffeine Anhydrous BP 100mg. Other Ingredients- Acryl-eeze 93020523 Blue (E110, E132), Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Purified Talc, Simethicone Emulsion.
How to store Aqua-Ban
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not take Aqua-Ban after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and the blister pack. Do not store above 25ºC. Do not use if foil strip is damaged.