AproDerm Gel – 100g
- A highly moisturising gel & pre-bathing emollient
- Suitable for eczema, psoriasis & other dry skin conditions
- Suitable from birth
Soft, smooth and hydrated. Help your dry skin become the three things it wants to be by using our deeply moisturising AproDerm Gel. It has all the benefits of an ointment without being as greasy and actively draws and retains moisture within the skin whilst forming a protective barrier on its surface that reduces dryness and irritation.
Soft, smooth and hydrated. Help your dry skin become the three things it wants to be by using our deeply moisturising AproDerm Gel. It has all the benefits of an ointment without being as greasy and actively draws and retains moisture within the skin whilst forming a protective barrier on its surface that reduces dryness and irritation. AproDerm Gel will leave your skin looking and feeling its best, so you can focus on the more important things in your daily life. AproDerm Gel also appreciate the range of lifestyles people can choose to follow which is why AproDerm Gel is vegan friendly.
Suitable from birth upwards, AproDerm Gel is perfect for a whole range of people including those who:
- Have Eczema, Psoriasis and other Dry Skin Conditions and are looking to soothe, moisturise and protect their skin.
- Follow a vegan lifestyle.
- Need a moisturiser which will provide symptomatic relief for dry, red, damaged or inflamed skin.
- Want an emollient which has similar moisturising properties to an ointment but is much less greasy.
- Would like pre-bathing emollient that can be used before bathing to protect the skin from drying effects of bathing.
- Have skin which dries out easily and needs hydrating after taking part in activities such as swimming or bathing.
- Are sensitive to SLS, parabens, triethanolamine, fragrances and colours.
Benefits of AproDerm Gel
- Suitable for use from birth.
- Highly moisturising without being too greasy, hence easily absorbed and so is less likely to transfer onto fabrics, meaning you can comfortably protect your skin, your clothing and bed linen.
- Holds moisture within your skin and provides a protective barrier to reduce irritation.
- A lightweight gel that cools the skin as it evaporates helping to soothe the skin which is dry and inflamed as well calm any redness.
- It has been scientifically formulated to be free from SLS, parabens, triethanolamine, fragrances and colours decrease the risk of sensitisation and irritation.
- Perfect for those who follow a vegan’s lifestyle or who prefer to use ethical products.
How to use AproDerm Gel
- Wash hands before applying.
- Break tamper evident seal on pump and turn nozzle clockwise to open position.
- Apply AproDerm Gel regularly, liberally and frequently using gentle strokes and following the direction of hair growth to keep your skin soft and moisturised.
- Do not rub as this can cause irriation and itching and may block the hair follicles causing inflammation (folliculitis).
- For maximum effectiveness leave a thin layer of gel on the skin to soak in.
- How often you apply AproGerm Gel will depend on how dry your skin is.
- AproDerm Gel can be used before bathing (known as pre-bathing) to protect the skin from the drying effects of bathing, as well as after bathing to skin that is almost dry to trap in moisture.
- If you have eczema or psoriasis continue using AproDerm Gel is recommended to reduce the risk of flare-ups.
- AproDerm Gel is for external use only, if accidently swallowed see a doctor immediately, taking the pack with you.
Active Ingredients: Liquid Paraffin (15%) and Isopropyl Myristate (15%)
Other Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid. Ethylhexylglycerin.