AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream – 100ml
- A paraffin-free daily moisturiser & soap substitute
- Suitable for Eczema, Psoriasis & other dry skin conditions
- Suitable from birth
Our AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream has been specially formulated with active colloidal oatmeal and apricot oils, to help soothe, moisturise and protect your dry skin as well as skin suffering from Eczema or Psoriasis.
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream
Our AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream has been specially formulated with active colloidal oatmeal and apricot oils, to help soothe, moisturise and protect your dry skin as well as skin suffering from Eczema or Psoriasis. Suitable for daily use, this paraffin-free cream is the perfect moisturiser and soap substitute to add to your skincare routine if you’re looking for something which will leave your skin looking healthy and hydrated, but not greasy, before you head out to start your day.
SLS, parabens and fragrances can irritate and aggravate sensitive skin so AproDerm have made sure to keep them out of all our products meaning they are safe and gentle enough to use on everyone in your family, from birth upwards.
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream is suitable for everyone from birth upwards. However, the cream if particularly beneficial to those who:
- Have Eczema, Psoriasis and other dry skin conditions and are looking to soothe, moisturise and protect their skin.
- Have dry, itchy or sensitive skin.
- Do not want to or cannot use a paraffin-containing moisturiser.
- Want an effective soap substitute.
- Would like a cream which provides symptomatic relief for dry, red, inflamed or damaged skin.
- Are sensitive to SLS, parabens, fragrances and colours.
- Require a benzyl alcohol free moisturiser.
Benefits of Colloidal Oatmeal
- To make colloidal oat, AproDerm grounds their oats to make them finer, because regular whole oats would just sink to the bottom. Milling them also makes it easier for your skin to absorb them so you get to experience the full benefits of this amazing grain.
- Recent research shows that oats have anti-aging properties. This is due to the beta-glucan within them as it stimulates the production of collagen which smooths out any fine wrinkles. Another great reason to integrate AproDern Colloidal Oat Cream into your daily skincare routine.
- Prove to protect and restore your skin’s barrier as well as clam any redness or itching caused by dry skin, which means that you scratch less, thus giving your skin time to repair itself.
- Colloidal oat also acts as a gentle exfoliator for skin so it’s excellent for removing dead cells and maintain the skins natural pH (pH buffer), which in turn helps it to become less dry and itchy.
- Cleanses the skin by absorbing dirt and dead skin cells.
- Hydrates the skin by reducing the rate of water loss as well as naturally attracting and retaining moisture.
How to use AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream
- Wash hands before applying
- Break tamper evident seal on pump and turn the nozzle clockwise to open.
- Press pump up to 10 times on your first use to release cream onto your hand.
- Apply AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream regularly liberally and frequently using gentle strokes and following the direction of hair growth to keep your skin soft and moisturised.
- Do not rub as this can cause irritation and itching and may block their hair follicles causing inflammation (folliculitis).
- For maximum effectiveness leave a thin layer of cream on the skin to soak in.
- How often you apply AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream will depend on dry your skin is.
- AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream can be used instead of soap (soap-substitute). Apply to your skin whilst showering to clean and moisturise at the same time.
- Re-apply after showering to skin that is almost dry to lick in moisture.
- If you have eczema or psoriasis continue using AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream even after the skin has improved to reduce the risk of flare-ups.
- Safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding as AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed, however if you are unsure feel free to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
For external use only, if you accidently swallowed see a doctor immediately, taking the pack with you.