Anusol Soothing And Cleansing Wipes – 30 Wipes
- Fragrance And Alcohol Free
- Suitable During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dermatologically Tested
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Anusol Wipes are used as an alternative to regular toilet paper for when you are suffering from haemorrhoids (piles). They are a much more gentle alternative due to the ingredients of the product and the material it is made of.
Only 4 left in stock
Anusol Soothing & Cleansing Wipes
Buy Anusol Wipes Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Anusol Wipes Online. To Buy Anusol Wipes UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Anusol Wipes UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Anusol Wipes Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
When you’re suffering from piles, maintaining good anal hygiene is essential, to help reduce itchiness and irritation. Not to mention that, when your bottom’s feeling extra sensitive, toilet roll can feel a little rough.
Clinically test, Anusol Wipes are based on a unique combination of natural ingredients, traditionally known for their soothing, hydrating and cooling properties; witch hazel extract, aloe vera extract, chamomile extract and calendula extract.
Anusol wipes are designed to be used after a bowel movement, instead of regular toilet paper, as well as for cleansing the anal area before applying other Anusol products; cream, ointment or suppositories.
Anusol Cleansing Wipes are dermatologically and gynaecologically tested, and can be safely used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Anusol Wet Wipes
New to Anusol Wet Wipes are:
- Dermatologically & gynecologically tested
- Fragrance and alcohol free
Anusol wet wipes are available in two sizes:
- 30 wipes per pack
- 10 wipes per pack
Anusol Cleansing Wipes
Anusol Cleansing wipes are designed to work in tandem with other Anusol haemorrhoid treatments, aiming to relieve and heal the lumps inside and around the anus.
Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids include:
- Bright red blood after having a poo
- Itchy anus
- Feeling as though you still need to poo after going to the toilet
- Slimy mucus on toilet paper or in underwear after wiping the bottom
- Pain and lumps around the anus.
As well as recommending Anusol Cleansing Wipes, a pharmacist may be able to recommend other treatment options. Some of these could include:
- Creams to ease the pain, itching and swelling
- Medication that softens stool to help constipation
- Cold packs to ease discomfort
Anusol Soothing Wipes
How to use Anusol Soothing Wipes:
- Use after you’ve had a bowel movement, in place of regular toilet tissue.
- Up to two wipes can be flushed at one time.
- Be sure to reseal the pack to stop the wipes drying out.
The Anusol Soothing Wipes instructions can always be found on the back of the packaging if you ever forget.
Anusol Medicated Wipes
When purchasing Anusol Medicated Wipes, customers will often have some questions about haemorrhoids.
- What causes piles?
- Piles are caused by increased pressure in the blood vessels in the bottom. This can be caused by constipation, pregnancy and childbirth, lifting heavy loads and being overweight.
- Do piles often run the in the family (genetically)?
- As of now, it hasn’t been medically proven, but people do tend to be more susceptible to piles if their parents have them. This could be due to a number of factors, including family diet or body makeup.
- What is the best treatment to use?
- This will depend entirely on your personal preference and symptoms. There are various treatments available, from different brands, creams, ointments and suppositories. Anusol Medicated Wipes are a product designed to be used in tandem with other haemorrhoid treatments.
- Will piles keep coming back?
- This will vary person to person. There is plenty that can be done to reduce the risk of them returning, including diet and lifestyle changes. Anusol Medicated Wipes can also be used for a while after you no longer have piles. Keeping the anus clean and hygienic is important in preventing them from returning.
Anusol Medicated Soothing Wipes
There are two different types of haemorrhoids, internal and external.
Internal haemorrhoids occur deeper inside the bottom and as such don’t cause as much pain or discomfort. However, they will still likely bleed at some point causing you concern. Due to being inside the anus, Anusol Medicated Soothing Wipes may not provide the same relief as when used on external piles.
Internal Haemorrhoids have a class category depending on the severity:
- First degree – the piles may bleed but don’t protrude from the anus.
- Second degree – the piles come out after a bowel movement but go back inside on their own.
- Third degree – the piles come out and don’t go back inside unless pushed in.
- Fourth degree – they always come out, are very painful and can’t be pushed back in.
External haemorrhoids on the other hand can be extremely sensitive and painful if they occur close to the skin surrounding the anus. If they are prolapsed, they may be able to be felt as bulges near the bottom when going to the toilet. Before applying any cream, ointment or suppository to external haemorrhoids, Anusol Medication Soothing Wipes can be used to cleanse the area beforehand.
Anusol Wipes Flushable
Never, ever, put Anusol Wipes flushable down the toilet unless they have been accredited the ‘Fine To Flush’ certification.
Despite what many manufacturers say, not all wipes advertised as ‘flushable’ disintegrate once they’ve been flushed into the sewer system.
A new development in the fight against wipes getting flushed down to toilet has emerged. A new official standard for identifying which wipes can be flushed down toilets has been designed. Every product that is safe to flush will have a new icon labelled on packaging, displaying a tick and the words ‘Fine to flush’.
As of 04/11/2021, Anusol Wipes Flushable do not display the ‘Fine to flush’ certification symbol on the packaging.
Can You Flush Anusol Wipes?
A common question that is seen online is “Can you flush Anusol Wipes?”
No. At least currently in the UK.
Wipes that are flushable in the UK require a new label on the packaging. This label displays a checkmark and the text ‘Fine to flush’ if they’ve been certified as safely flushable.
If you have any other queries regarding the safety of this product, including “Can you flush Anusol Wipes?” please contact our customer support team.
Anusol Wipes Ingredients
The following Anusol Wipes Ingredients are the same for every wipe:
Active Anusol Wipes Ingredients: Witch hazel extract, aloe vera extract, chamomile extract, calendula extract.
Other Anusol Wipes Ingredients: Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Anusol Wipes Review
You can view any Anusol Wipes Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post an Anusol Wipes Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Anusol Wipes Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Anusol Wipes Boots
Whilst Anusol Wet Wipes is available from other commercial stores like Superdrug, Anusol Wipes Ebay, Anusol Wipes Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Anusol Wipes Ebay, Anusol Wipes Boots, Superdrug, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Anusol Wipes Boots, Superdrug, Anusol Wipes Ebay, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.