Anodesyn Suppositories (12)
- Effective Treatment For Haemorrhoids
- Easy Application
- Relieves Pain Associated With Haemorrhoids
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product relieves the pain and irritation of piles. They contain lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, to relieve the pain and allantoin to heal the affected area.
What Are Anodesyn Suppositories?
Anodesyn Suppositories relieve the pain and irritation of piles. They contain lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, to relieve the pain and allantoin to heal the affected area.
See more information on superficial thrombophlebitis on the NHS website
Before You Use Anodesyn Suppositories
Do not use Anodesyn Suppositories:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
- Wash your hands before and after use
- If necessary empty the bowels before use
- Remove the protective film before use by tearing the strip at the notch by cutting around the suppository
- Insert the suppository as deep as possible into the rectum
Like all medicines, Anodesyn Suppositories can have side effects, although not everybody gets them. This product may cause allergic reactions (e.g. rash, itching, wheezing) or diarrhoea. If you have any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The active ingredients are lidocaine hydrochloride 10.25mg and allantoin 10.25mg. The other ingredients are colloidal sillicone dioxide, witepsol and purified water.