Paracetamol Suppositories (10)
£26.00 – £29.63
- Effective Ache And Pain Relief For Children
- Suitable For Children From 3 Months And Up
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
These suppositories are used to treat pain and high temperature (fever) in children up to the age of 1 year. They are used by children who find it difficult to take paracetamol as tablets or syrup.
Alvedon Paracetamol Suppoitories 60mg
Buy Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories Online. To Buy Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Alvedon Suppositories are small, cone-shaped medicine which is inserted into the back passage (rectum).
Alvedon Suppositories contain a medicine called paracetamol. This belongs to a group of medicines called pain-killers (analgesics).
Alvedon Suppositories are used to treat pain and high temperature (fever) in children up to the age of 1 year old. They are used by children who find it difficult to take paracetamol as tablets or syrup.
Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories
The painkiller called Paracetamol contained in Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories is used to treat aches and pain. It’s available in other forms, as well as in other medicines containing other painkillers and anti-sickness medications. It’s also commonly found in a wide range of cold and flu remedies.
There are two types of Paracetamol for children. The strength and dosage will depend on the child’s age, and sometimes weight. In this case, Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories contain 60mg Paracetamol intended for children up to 1 year old.
Taking tablets or syrup can take up to 30 minutes to work, whilst paracetamol suppositories such as Alvedon Paracetamol Suppositories can take up to 60 minutes to work properly.
Alvedon Suppositories Boots
Whilst Alvedon Suppositories 60mg is available from other commercial stores like Alvedon Suppositories 125mg Boots, Alvedon Suppositories Boots, Superdrug, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Superdrug, Alvedon Suppositories 125mg Boots, Alvedon Suppositories Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Alvedon Suppositories Boots, Superdrug, Alvedon Suppositories 125mg Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Alvedon Suppositories 60mg
Do not give Alvedon Suppositories 60mg to your child:
- If they are allergic to paracetamol or to the other ingredient of this medicine listed in the patient information leaflet.
Warnings and precautions before using Alvedon Suppositories 60mg
Talk to your child’s doctor or pharmacist before using these suppositories:
- If your child has liver or kidney problems.
- If your child is taking other medicines which can affect their liver.
Other medicines and Alvedon Suppositories 60mg
Tell your child’s doctor or pharmacist if your child is taking, has recently taken or might take any other medicines. This includes medicines that you buy without a prescription and herbal medicines. This is because Alvedon Suppositories can affect the way some medicines work and some medicines can have an effect on Alvedon Suppositories.
In particular, tell your child’s doctor or pharmacist if your child is taking any of the following:
- Other medicine containing paracetamol
- Medicines for epilepsy or fits
- Medicines such as warfarin for treating blood clots
Do not give your child alcohol, or any medicines containing alcohol, while they are being given these suppositories.
Alvedon Suppositories 125mg
Alvedon Suppositories 125mg is a higher strength suppository intended for ages 1 to 5 years old. They are exactly the same as the 60mg variant just higher strength.
Each of the above rules still apply to Alvedon Suppositories 125mg with extra precautions due to the higher strength.
Always give Alvedon Suppositories 125mg exactly as described in the patient information leaflet or as your child’s doctor or pharmacist has told you. Additional Alvedon Suppositories are available in different strengths for ages below 1 year old and above 5 years old.
Alvedon Suppositories 125mg for use in children age 1 to 5 years –
- Alvedon 125 mg Suppositories are for children aged 1 to 5 years.
- The number of suppositories to give your child depends on their age and weight.
- The recommended dose is one or two suppositories.
- You should ask your child’s doctor or pharmacist for advice on how many suppositories to give.
You can give your child up to 4 doses in 24 hours. You must leave at least 4 hours between each dose.
If you are not sure how many suppositories to give your child, don’t guess. Ask your child’s doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Do not give your child more than the recommended amount of Alvedon Suppositories 125mg stated above.
Alvedon 125 Mg Suppositories
- Your child’s bowels need to be empty when you give them this medicine. If your child needs to go to the toilet, make sure that they do it before you give them any Alvedon 125 mg Suppositories.
- You may find it easier to give your child Alvedon 125 mg Suppositories if they are lying on their front or side on a bed. Do whichever is more comfortable for your child.
- Wash your hands. Then peel the wrapping apart to take out the suppository. Do not break the suppository before use.
- Gently push the suppository into your child’s back passage (rectum) with the pointed end first. Then wash your hands.
- Try to keep your child still for a minute or two.
- If your child needs to be given another Alvedon 125 mg Suppositories, remove another one from the wrapper. Then insert it into your child’s back passage as before. Once again you should try to keep your child still for a minute or two. Then wash your hands.
If you give more Alvedon Suppositories to your child than you should
- Do not give your child more suppositories than stated overleaf.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. Your child may need to have a blood test to check how well their liver is working.
If you forget to give Alvedon 125 mg Suppositories to your child
- If you forget to give your child a dose, give it to them as soon as you remember.
- However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
- Do not give a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Alvedon 125 Mgm Suppositories Cost
The current Alvedon 125 Mgm Suppositories Cost via My Pharmacy is £21.49 – 24.49 depending on the strength. The higher strength is intended for a higher age range.
If you find a better Alvedon 125 Mgm Suppositories Cost elsewhere, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
Alvedon Suppositories 250mg
Like with all medicines, Alvedon Suppositories 250mg can cause side effects, although not everybody will experience them.
The following Alvedon Suppositories 250mg side effects can occur when using this medicine:
- Redness or soreness in or around the back passage.
- Allergic reactions such as swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Skin problems such as a rash or itching
- Blood problems. If these happen, your child may bruise or bleed more easily, get infections more easily, or get a high temperature and ulcers in the mouth and throat.
- Liver problems.
Very rare cases of Alvedon Suppositories 250mg causing serious skin reactions have been reported.
Alvedon 250 Mg Paracetamol Suppositories
Each of the Alvedon 250 mg Paracetamol Suppositories contain the active substance paracetamol. Each suppository contains 250mg of paracetamol. The other ingredient is hard fat (Witepsol H12).
Alvedon 250 mg Paracetamol Suppositories are cone-shaped and come in packs of 5 or 10. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Alvedon Suppositories For Babies
Use of Alvedon Suppositories for babies under the age of 3 months:
- One suppository can be given to babies who develop a fever after immunisation at 2 months.
- Otherwise do not give Alvedon Suppositories for babies aged less than 3 months unless your doctor advises you to.
If you’re not sure how many Alvedon Suppositories for babies you’re supposed to use, don’t guess. Ask your child’s doctor or pharmacist.
Alvedon Suppositories UK
To find the best Alvedon Suppositories UK price you’ve come to the right place. As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the cheapest Alvedon Suppositories UK price. When compared to other retailers My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
If you’ve found Alvedon Suppositories UK cheaper elsewhere, Alvedon Suppositories are one of many different painkiller treatments we have available at My Pharmacy.