Adios Max 120mg Tablets (100)
- Helps Speed Up Weight Loss Naturally
- Speeds Up Your Metabolic Rate
- Small Size - Easy To Take
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Adios Max is a traditional herbal medicinal product used as an aid to slimming as part of a calorie controlled diet, based on traditional use only. This product contains extract of Kelp (Fucus).
Adios Max 120mg Tablets
What Is Adios Max?
Adios Max is a traditional herbal medicinal product used as an aid to slimming as part of a calorie controlled diet, based on traditional use only. This product contains extract of Kelp (Fucus). They are only intended for use by people aged 18 and over, not suitable for children or the elderly. Cannot be used as a substitute for exercise and controlled calorie diet, you must do all these things to get results.
See more information on weight loss on the NHS website
Before You Use Adios Max
Do NOT take this medicine if you:
- have a thyroid disorder.
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients, or to iodine (each tablet contains up to 180 micrograms of iodine).
- are elderly or under 18 years of age.
- are taking anticoagulant treatments (e.g. warfarin).
- are taking any other medicines or dietary supplements containing iodine.
- are pregnant or breast feeding.
How To Use
For adults (aged 18 and over):
- When opening the container for the first time, break the tamper evident band around the flip-top cap.
- Swallow one tablet 3 times a day, usually at mealtimes.
- Use Adios Max as part of a calorie controlled diet combined with extra exercise.
This medicine may cause diarrhoea if taken in high doses or too often. If you experience any signs of a serious allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Some of these signs include wheeziness, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips, rash or itching (especially affecting your whole body).
Each coated tablet contains 120mg of extract (as dry extract) from Kelp thallus (Fucus vesiculosus L, F.serratus L, Ascophyllum nodosum Le Jolis) (5:1) Extraction solvent water.
The other ingredients are:
Tablet core: lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycollate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (E341), talc, magnesium stearate.
Tablet coating: titanium dioxide (E171), talc, kaolin light, sucrose, acacia, shellac.