Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips – 50 Pack
- Easy to Use
- Only Small Amount Of Blood Needed
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips work with the Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meters to assist you to manage your diabetes.
Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips
What Is Accu-Chek Performa Strips?
Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips work with the Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meters to assist you to manage your diabetes. The small system makes it easy for you to check your blood glucose anytime, as simply and reliably as possible. This makes it much easier for those with diabetes to keep track of their blood glucose levels and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Read more on diabetes on the NHS website
How To Use
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Remove one test strip from its container and insert it into the meter, following the direction of the arrows on the strip until the meter beeps.
- Use your lancing device to draw a drop of blood from your finger and touch the end of the test strip to the blood drop.
- The meter will beep and flash when there is enough blood on the strip, after 5 seconds your test result will appear on the meter’s display.
Before You Use
- Please consult your healthcare provider for guidance about a specific medical condition and before making any healthcare decisions.
- Do not share the test strips with others, it is intended for use by one person ONLY.
- Do not use this device to self diagnose yourself with diabetes, get tested by a healthcare professional first.