Asthma attacks can happen at any time and without warning. Ventolin evohalers (blue inhaler) act quickly to treat symptoms. The active ingredient, Salbutamol is a fast-acting and effective treatment for many symptoms of asthma including shortness of breath and wheezing.
What is Ventolin?
Blue Ventolin Inhaler is an Asthma Inhaler treatment which is used to help get rid of Asthma symptoms.
Ventolin Evohalers are called ‘reliever’ inhalers (blue inhaler) because they give you quick relief from breathing problems as required, only when you need them. In most cases, you will be given another inhaler to ‘prevent’ your symptoms and you should use this regularly every day. If you need to use your salbutamol inhaler more than 3 times a week, it could be a sign that your breathing problem is not well controlled.
Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called fast acting bronchodilators. Bronchodilators help reduce inflammation and keep the airways open to your lungs, as well as relieving chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
The Ventolin Evohaler also contains a propellant called HFA 134a. This is less harmful to the environment than older versions/variations. You may notice a difference in taste, however this will make no difference to medicine and its effects.
They are prescription treatment only and are not available to buy over the counter (OTC). Your doctor will need to assess your condition and develop a plan for your asthma. You can buy inhaler online from My Pharmacy after filling out the quick medical consultation above. Our experts will then review your answers and if you meet the requirements, we can deliver your inhalers straight to your door.
Finally, Ventolin Evohaler uses can be a wide range. The majority of the time it is used to treat breathing problems as explained above, with people who suffer from asthma and similar conditions. Ventolin evohaler uses also includes any asthma symptoms brought on by exercise or other triggers, helping to relieve or prevent them from happening/getting worse.
Ventolin Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called fast acting bronchodilators. Bronchodilators help reduce inflammation and keep the airways open to your lungs, as well as relieving chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
Ventolin Salbutamol works by stimulating the receptors in the lungs, called beta 2 receptors. This causes the muscles to relax and allows an easier time breathing.
Once inhaled, Ventolin Salbutamol normally starts to take effect within 15 minutes and can last up to two to six hours.
To purchase Ventolin Evohaler buy online, via our free consultation form above.
Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms
This Evohaler is pressurised to deliver a metered-dose of Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms or Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg. It contains 100 micrograms of salbutamol per actuation.
Depending on the symptoms a person is experiencing or how extreme their asthma is, Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms dose varies. One inhalation as a starting dose, increasing to two if necessary, to prevent allergen or exercise induced symptoms.
The dosage of Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg may be different for children under the age of 12. Inhaling once before challenge or exertion should be enough but can be increased to two Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg if required.
My Pharmacy UK is the best place to buy ventolin online. We offer next day delivery and free delivery over £40.
Follow the instructions on Ventolin Evohaler How To Use from your doctor or pharmacist.
Asthma Inhalers UK
There are a whole swathe of asthma inhalers UK available depending on the underlying condition and purpose. They can be separated into three columns; the category, purpose and type. These can all change depending on your age, symptoms and the severity of your asthma.
The category column includes long term asthma control, quick relief, allergy induced asthma and biologics.
Long term solutions are taken regularly to help control chronic symptoms, this is the most important type of treatment for the majority of people with asthma. The type of inhaler belonging to this category includes inhaled corticosteroids, leukotriene modifiers, LABAs (long-acting beta agonists and more.
Quick relief medications are taken as needed for rapid, short term relief of symptoms, typically used to treat or prevent an asthma attack. This type of medication includes, short-acting beta agonists such as albuterol, ipratropium (Atrovent) and for serious asthma attacks, oral and intravenous corticosteroids.
Allergy induced asthma are taken regularly or when needed to reduce the body’s sensitivity to a specific substance causing the allergic reaction. The type of medication includes immunotherapy, such as allergy
shots and other allergy medication.
Finally, Biologics are taken with control medicine to stop underlying biological responses that are causing inflammation in the lungs. These are typically used to help manage more severe asthma symptoms. The type of medication includes Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra and Cinqair.
Ventolin Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Ventolin Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Ventolin side effects, especially if you’re breathing or wheezing is getting worse after taking it, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Any sign of allergic reaction after taking Ventolin should be immediately followed by suspending use and talking to a doctor. These signs include –
- Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Itchy rash
- Feel faint or light headed/collapse
Some other side effects that you should speak to your doctor about include –
- Increased heartrate, i.e. palpitations
- Uneven heartbeat
Do not stop using the medicine unless told to do so by your doctor. Tell your doctor if any of the above happen to you.
Tell your doctor if any of the following also happen with this medicine –
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
- Low level of potassium in your blood
- Peripheral dilatation, increased blood flow to the extremities
- Restlessness or excitability, changes in sleep patterns or other changes in behaviour
The following can also occur but the frequency of them is not known –
- Chest pain, due to heart problems such as angina
Ventolin Evohaler How To Use
How to use Ventolin Evohaler, always follow the advice and guidance given to you by your doctor when taking this medicine. If you’re not sure about ventolin evohaler how to use check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
The following is a guide on how to use Ventolin Inhaler.
Before use, you should test the inhaler.
- Remove the mouthpiece cover by gently squeezing the sides with your thumb and forefinger and pull apart.
- To see if it works, shake it well, point the mouthpiece away from you and press the canister to release two puffs into the air. Do this also if you haven’t used the inhaler for five days or more.
Using the Ventolin Evohaler Asthma Inhaler – Ventolin Evohaler How To Use
- Stand or sit up straight when using the inhaler
- Remove the mouthpiece cover. Check to see if the inside and outside is clean and free of any objects.
- Shake four or five times to ensure that anything loose is removed and the inhaler is evenly mixed.
- Hold the inhaler upright with your thumb on the base, below the mouthpiece. Breathe out as far as is comfortable. Do no breathe again yet.
- Place the mouthpiece into your mouth between your teeth. Close your lips and do not bite.
- Breathe in through your mouth. Just after starting to breathe in, press down on the top of the canister to release a puff of medicine. Do this while still breathing in steadily and deeply.
- Hold your breath, take the inhaler from your mouth and your finger from the top of the inhaler. Continue holding your breath for a few seconds, or as long as is comfortable.
- If your doctor has told you to take two or multiple puffs, wait about 30 seconds before taking another puff by repeating the steps three to seven.
- Once finished, always replace the mouthpiece cover straight away to keep out any dust. Ensure the cover is firmly pushed and clicked into position.
How often can you use Ventolin Evohaler?
To relieve asthma symptoms – One or two puffs.
To prevent asthma – Two puffs, 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger”.
Regular treatment – Two puffs up to four times a day. The maximum dose allowed is eight puffs within a 24 hour period.
If you are still unsure on ‘How often can you use Ventolin Evohaler?’ please contact us via email or phone, or check with your doctor/pharmacist.
Always follow the advice and guidance given to you by your doctor when taking this medicine. If you’re not sure about something check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Below are the Ventolin dosage (Ventolin Evohaler Asthma Inhaler) limits for different ages.
For adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over
- To relieve asthma – one or two puffs
- To prevent asthma – two puffs 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (something that sets your asthma)
- For regular treatment – two puffs up to four times a day
- The maximum dose is eight puffs within a 24 hour period
Children under the age of 12
- To relieve asthma # – one puff, two puffs if required
- To prevent asthma – one puff 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (something that sets of your asthma)
- For regular treatment – two puffs up to four times a day
- Maximum dose is eight puffs within a 24 hour period
If you’re not sure about the amount of Ventolin dosage you should be taking, talk to your doctor.
Alternative to Ventolin Inhaler
You can buy Ventolin evohaler uk next day delivery or take a look at our alternatives to Ventolin Inhaler, some sold by My Pharmacy UK include –
If you have any further questions about Ventolin Evohaler for sale or Ventolin Evohaler uses, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone.
Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler
Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler, both contain the same ingredients, however the two have different methods of treatment.
The Ventolin Evohaler asthma inhaler releases an aerosol version into the body while the Ventolin Accuhaler is a lactose micro powder.
Ventolin Accuhaler has advantages and disadvantages such as –
- It does not contain a propellant
- Does not require the coordination of breathing in and pressing down
- Not recommended to be used by young children
- Not recommended for people who cannot breathe in deeply enough to inhale the powder
If you are still unsure about the differences between Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler, speak with your doctor or pharmacist for guidance.
Ventolin Nebules, like the Ventolin Evohaler and Ventolin Accuhaler, contains a medicine called salbutamol.
Instead of using an inhaler, a nebule is a small plastic container that contains a liquid. The liquid is then put into a machine called a nebuliser. Once the machine is used it creates a fine mist. This mist is then inhaled through a face mask.
Buy Ventolin Evohaler Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK in the UK in 2020. To buy Ventolin evohaler uk next day delivery in the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service. Ventolin Evohaler Buy Online today!
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.