Known as a “preventer” inhaler, Clenil Modulite can be used to control symptoms of mild, moderate or severe Asthma. The active ingredient, beclomethasone dipropionate is a steroid which decreases inflammation of the air passages.
Clenil Modulite 50 100 200 mcg are the available dose sizes for this particular product. Each inhalation of Clenil Modulite 50 100 200 mcg helps prevent the symptoms of mild, moderate or severe asthma.
The common dosage for various ages will vary depending on how severe your asthma is as well as your doctor’s evaluation. Once a dose has been given, the amount of puffs and how many a day depend on age (adults or children). These can be found within your patient information leaflet included with the inhaler.
What is Clenil?
We are often asked the question “What is clenil?”
Clenil Modulite is a pressurised inhalation solution that helps reduce the symptoms of mild, moderate or severe asthma. It contains the active ingredient beclomethasone dipropionate, a steroid otherwise known as a corticosteroid. These steroids help reduce inflammation and swelling within the walls of the lungs and small airways.
This should answer what is clenil as well as what it contains.
Clenil Modulite 200 mcg Inhaler
Clenil Modulite 200 mcg Inhaler is one of the most popular sizes we have available. The standard starting dose for adults and the elderly is one puff, twice a day. The most you would take during the day is 800 micrograms, which is four puffs.
Clenil Modulite 200 mcg Inhaler is too strong and not suitable for children.
Can You Buy Clenil Modulite Over The Counter
Can you buy Clenil Modulite over the counter? Clenil Modulite is not available over the counter but only as a prescription. You can order Clenil Modulite via My Pharmacy as well as repeat prescriptions with next day delivery.
Buy Clenil Modulite inhaler online uk and choose either Royal Mail or DPD delivery services at checkout.
Clenil Inhaler Price
The clenil inhaler price available from My Pharmacy depends on the dose and the amount of inhalers (a maximum of three).
Clenil Modulite BNF
Some information about Clenil Modulite BNF from the British National Formulary.
The potency of Qvar is almost twice as potent as clenil modulate, meaning it has extra-fine particles.
Qvar and Clenil Modulite BNF are not interchangeable and should be prescribed by brand name.
A dental practitioners may prescribe clenil modulate for certain uses.
Clenil Modulite Brown Inhaler
Clenil modulite brown inhaler is the colour brown because it has a meaning. The difference between a blue and Clenil Modulite brown inhaler is as follows. A blue inhaler is used for immediate relief of asthma symptoms whilst a brown inhaler is used to reduce symptoms and prevent further/future attacks.
Brown Inhaler Beclomethasone
The active ingredient contained within a Brown Inhaler Beclomethasone is called Beclomethasone. This active ingredient helps prevent difficulty breathing, chest tightness, wheezing and coughing caused by asthma. It’s known as a corticosteroid/steroid and works by reducing the swelling and irritation of the small airways and lungs.
Brown Inhaler Beclomethasone is used by adults and children five years and older.
Clenil Modulite and Salbutamol
Clenil Modulite and Salbutamol can be used together as a combination to curve the symptoms of asthma and asthma attacks. An asthma attack should be treated with an immediate reliever such salbutamol, quickly opening the airways. Clenil modulite can then be used to prevent further asthma symptoms and attacks.
Always speak with your doctor or pharmacist first if you have any queries regarding Clenil Modulite and salbutamol.
Clenil Modulite Inhaler Use
Clenil Modulite Inhaler use is important to know and your doctor will show you how to use it properly. They’ll also regularly check to make sure you’ve been using it correctly.
Before using the inhaler you should test it. If the inhaler is new or if it’s not been used within three or more days, one puff should be released into the air to make sure it works. If the inhaler has never been used before and is completely unused, it should display 200 on the dose indicator.
- To remove the mouthpiece cover, hold between the thumb and forefinger, squeeze gently and pull apart as shown in the graphic instructions. Check inside and outside to make sure the mouthpiece is clean, and that there are no foreign objects.
- Hold the inhaler upright as shown in the graphic instructions, with your thumb on the base, below the mouthpiece. Breathe out as far as you are comfortable with.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth between our teeth and close your lips around it but do not bite it.
- Just after starting to breathe in through your mouth press down on the top of the inhaler to release a puff while still breathing in steadily and deeply.
- Hold your breath; take the inhaler from your mouth and your finger from the top of the inhaler. Continue to hold your breath for a few seconds as long as is comfortable. Breathe out slowly.
- If you are to take another puff, keep the inhaler pright and wait about half a minute before repeating steps two to five.
- After use always replace the mouthpiece cover to keep out dust ad fluff. Replace firmly, snap into position and check the dose indicator.
It’s important not rush any of these steps. This should be a complete guide on Clenil Modulite Inhaler Use. If you are unsure about anything, speak to your doctor or refer to the patient information leaflet included with the inhaler.
Clenil Modulite Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Clenil Modulite Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Clenil Modulite Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Clenil Modulite Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have taken Clenil Modulite.
- Thrush in the mouth and throat. This is more likely with a daily dose of 400 micrograms or more.
- Hoarse voice or sore throat or tongue.
- Allergic reactions including skin rashes, hives, itching or redness.
- Swelling of the face, eyes, lips and throat.
- Changes to the normal production of the steroids in the body.
- Children and adolescents may grow more slowly and may need to have their height checked regularly by a doctor.
- A decrease in bone density and eye problems which include the formation of cataracts and glaucoma.
- If you become unwell or develop symptoms such as loss of appetite, abdominal pain, weight loss, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, feeling faint, sweating and possible convulsions, you should consult your doctor. You may require a blood test to see if you have too many steroids in your body.
Buy Clenil Modulite Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Clenil Modulite Inhaler Online UK in 2019. To Buy Clenil Modulite UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Clenil Modulite Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Alternative to Clenil Modulite
Some alternatives to Clenil Modulite include –
You can buy Clenil Modulite UK and other medications from My Pharmacy UK. Buy Clenil Modulite online and fill in the consultation form.